Fordmods Logo

EOI 351 Cleveland 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: EOI 351 Cleveland
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 85

Posts: 1088

Joined: 30th Jan 2005

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: F350

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Possibly thinking of starting a new engine build for the XA, so guaging interest in a stout 351 2V clevo. Can test drive/race in car, has run 12.9@ 108mph in XA sedan untuned, full factory built/street trim on 245/50/14 BFG T/A radials.
Has run 116mph.
Has 2000k on engine since total rebuild. All machining and assembly by Engine Engineering in bris. Car will break traction in all 3 gears on the spot, light up the rears @ 100k, good fun, just not enough power for me anymore.

Looking for 650-700asp. plus nitrous in new build.

PM me for details.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI 351 Cleveland
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 4946

Joined: 15th Nov 2004

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

347stroker wrote:
Possibly thinking of starting a new engine build for the XA, so guaging interest in a stout 351 2V clevo. Can test drive/race in car, has run 12.9@ 108mph in XA sedan untuned, full factory built/street trim on 245/50/14 BFG T/A radials.
Has run 116mph.
Has 2000k on engine since total rebuild. All machining and assembly by Engine Engineering in bris. Car will break traction in all 3 gears on the spot, light up the rears @ 100k, good fun, just not enough power for me anymore.

Looking for 650-700asp. plus nitrous in new build.

PM me for details.


Sounds like the new builds gonna be interesting .. .out of curiosity what power figures have u put down with the current setup ? if youve had it dynod or anything and whats the engine rated for off the shelf..

 

_________________

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:26 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 85

Posts: 1088

Joined: 30th Jan 2005

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: F350

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

As the current combination stands, its untuned, basic jetting and idle mixtures only fiddled. Has 750 D/P fitted. Moroso calculator should tell all, 12.9 @ 108mph in 3700lb.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:32 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 254

Joined: 30th Jan 2006

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: eb 's' and '67 xr fairmont

Location: Sunbury
VIC, Australia

what does this motor come with? heads? manifold? carby? or just short? ant infoo would be great. head work? cam spcs? what thou over std? all the usual crap thanks mate.

 

_________________

05 BA futura wagon, dumped, 19s, limo tint ( now the wifes car!

BA XLS ute 3V V8 manual, paceys, CAI and underdrives, good work car!

67 XR fairmont factory V8currently in pieces undergoing full resto one day will make a sweet cruiser!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 85

Posts: 1088

Joined: 30th Jan 2005

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: F350

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

provked wrote:
what does this motor come with? heads? manifold? carby? or just short? ant infoo would be great. head work? cam spcs? what thou over std? all the usual crap thanks mate.


Complete motor, sump to heads, 750D/P Holley, Heads ported by Cragar, will get cam specs on tuesday, are in the office, manifold Edelbrock Performer, engine will drive easily in traffic in top gear all day.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:37 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 254

Joined: 30th Jan 2006

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: eb 's' and '67 xr fairmont

Location: Sunbury
VIC, Australia

what size converter is it running? and diff gears? also does it have rollers? how much over size is it? with or with out ignition
?also what sort of $$$$ are you after, you can pm me if you prefer not to put it up here.

sorry to bust your balls but the more info the better, thanks mate.

 

_________________

05 BA futura wagon, dumped, 19s, limo tint ( now the wifes car!

BA XLS ute 3V V8 manual, paceys, CAI and underdrives, good work car!

67 XR fairmont factory V8currently in pieces undergoing full resto one day will make a sweet cruiser!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 85

Posts: 1088

Joined: 30th Jan 2005

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: F350

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

provked wrote:
what size converter is it running? and diff gears? also does it have rollers? how much over size is it? with or with out ignition
?also what sort of $$$$ are you after, you can pm me if you prefer not to put it up here.

sorry to bust your balls but the more info the better, thanks mate.


Conv is 2800, gears 3.7, Yella Terra rollers, electronic dizzy running GM module, 30 over....$3800.
Should just cover the cost of heads for the new one.

I am tempted to keep it, drop it into an EL, run it on methanol and make an awesome burnout car....can fry the bags @ 140mph static.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 4305

Joined: 6th Jul 2005

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

General Price range you are looking for?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:02 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 254

Joined: 30th Jan 2006

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: eb 's' and '67 xr fairmont

Location: Sunbury
VIC, Australia

cheers for that, sounds like a prertty good package. leave it with me, i have a chat to my mechanic and the wife, and let you know. is the pric neg.

 

_________________

05 BA futura wagon, dumped, 19s, limo tint ( now the wifes car!

BA XLS ute 3V V8 manual, paceys, CAI and underdrives, good work car!

67 XR fairmont factory V8currently in pieces undergoing full resto one day will make a sweet cruiser!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 85

Posts: 1088

Joined: 30th Jan 2005

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: F350

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

provked wrote:
cheers for that, sounds like a prertty good package. leave it with me, i have a chat to my mechanic and the wife, and let you know. is the pric neg.


Let me know if you are serious, and we will talk then....
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 85

Posts: 1088

Joined: 30th Jan 2005

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: F350

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Will be listing on ebay wed.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 85

Posts: 1088

Joined: 30th Jan 2005

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: F350

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Ok, nearly all the bits for the new engine are sitting here ready for assembly, so its time for the old one to go.
Comes with carby, dizzy, extractors, can arrange box and diff that it ran 12.9 @ 108 too for the right buyer. Even rediator if needed as new one is PWR.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:48 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names