Fordmods Logo

EOI gold pass for drag tag 

 

Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

 
 Post subject: EOI gold pass for drag tag
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:12 am 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 1032

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Ride: Shockwave BA XR6

Power: 152 rwkw

Location: Caroline Springs
VIC, Australia

just checking if anyone except ARM 79
is interested in buying a gold pass to drag tag in campbellfield

this is a awesome package to have

SO YOU CAN BE THE ENVY OF ALL YOUR MATES

it comes with the mounting brackets to fit your car on their dynos
a drag tag jacket, a cap, some stickers
PLUS a gold pass in your very own lanyard so you can be treated like royalty at drag tag rather than sit in the stands with your other tight a*** mates who only get to watch you have the time of your life.

open to all serious offers



HAHAHA just kidding i wouldnt sell this to anyone
im going to use this every time i feel the need for speed
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:23 am 
Fordmods Addict
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 7958

Joined: 1st Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

HA HA HA HA...

Are you wearing the goldpass now Brett??

 

_________________

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:44 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 334

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Calais

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

bahahaha funny s**t brett, ill give ya 10 bucks for it LOL.
So when u getting the brackets installed im expecting to see 1 blue ba up there next week.

 

_________________

Black VZ Calais, 5.7Ltr

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Ah Brett, i knew took you for a tosser but there ya go, true colours always come through sooner or later LOL.

What did it set you back man? I have to admit it's an awesome setup, and great entertainment.

I hope you'll be doing the circuit racing, i want to see you slam into the wall!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:08 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 11739

Joined: 17th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

hey Brett i might drag u there one day ;) getting my brackets in after 19th of june once i finished my Exams. ive got the 2 for one offer with my mate and it costed us both 225 =D each. so not too dear since they had to measure up my friends car because they havent made a bracket for a camry before

phong =P~

 

_________________

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:17 pm 
Fordmods Addict
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 7958

Joined: 1st Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

He won it Walker, he pushed in front of everyone and got the ticket before them when he paid to get in... baaaaa ha ha ha ha
What was even funnier, is ten minutes before they drew it, Brett called that he was going to win it.
$900 bucks worth of s**t for $10.
f**k classic!

 

_________________

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Steady ED wrote:
He won it Walker, he pushed in front of everyone and got the ticket before them when he paid to get in... baaaaa ha ha ha ha
What was even funnier, is ten minutes before they drew it, Brett called that he was going to win it.
$900 bucks worth of s**t for $10.
f**k classic!

Well that's just f**k, baseball bat is def coming out next time we meet!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI gold pass for drag tag
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 5313

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Surf, Turbo Diesel

Location: Melbourne, S.E Suburbs
VIC, Australia

Brett 4777 wrote:
just checking if anyone except ARM 79
is interested in buying a gold pass to drag tag in campbellfield

this is a awesome package to have

SO YOU CAN BE THE ENVY OF ALL YOUR MATES

it comes with the mounting brackets to fit your car on their dynos
a drag tag jacket, a cap, some stickers
PLUS a gold pass in your very own lanyard so you can be treated like royalty at drag tag rather than sit in the stands with your other tight a*** mates who only get to watch you have the time of your life.

open to all serious offers



HAHAHA just kidding i wouldnt sell this to anyone
im going to use this every time i feel the need for speed


what a cunny funt

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:39 pm 
Fordmods Addict
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 7958

Joined: 1st Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Walker wrote:
Steady ED wrote:
He won it Walker, he pushed in front of everyone and got the ticket before them when he paid to get in... baaaaa ha ha ha ha
What was even funnier, is ten minutes before they drew it, Brett called that he was going to win it.
$900 bucks worth of s**t for $10.
f**k classic!

Well that's just f**k, baseball bat is def coming out next time we meet!

It was worth him winning it just to see the look on Adrians face...
Arm won a t-shirt, I guess thats something... :lol:

 

_________________

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Poor ARM, he always comes second.
It's ok Adrian, you're speshal and don't you forget it!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 2637

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: EL TURBO GHIA

Power: 372 rwkw

Location: penrith
NSW, Australia

DRAG TAG is for fags that are to scared to go to the drags ,you may as well play need for speed

 

_________________

HMMMM BOOST !!!


ED fairmont R.I.P

STREET FORDS FEATURE CAR ISSUE 42

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:04 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 1032

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Ride: Shockwave BA XR6

Power: 152 rwkw

Location: Caroline Springs
VIC, Australia

EDMONTY

bring your rocket down to mexico
we will then see who is a p***y on the quarter

as for the others brackets were fitted this morning
made about 20 passes best time was a 14.8
after lots of practise

so who wants to ride shotgun at the next event?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 4305

Joined: 6th Jul 2005

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

hmmmmm I bet Arm_79 would love this prize, Yeah Adrian? :P
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 2637

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: EL TURBO GHIA

Power: 372 rwkw

Location: penrith
NSW, Australia

f**k mexicons pppffttt

 

_________________

HMMMM BOOST !!!


ED fairmont R.I.P

STREET FORDS FEATURE CAR ISSUE 42

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:26 pm 
Fordmods Addict
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 7958

Joined: 1st Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Brett, I'll go back seat, but you have to get a sub by then... and I have to choose the music.... and the window has to be down, so I can keep it gangsta while we're pretending to street race.

 

_________________

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:12 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names