Up for sale is an NF Fairlane (unsure if it is a Series 1 or Series 2 - possibly a 1996 model though).
Repairs / Maintenance :
* Needs rear seals for air suspension (SLS)
* Has had $1300 spent on maintenance (may be able to find out)
Specifications / Features :
* Ex-hire car
* White (possibly Dynamic white?) in colour
* LSD (Most likely 3.23:1 final ratio)
* Grey leather interior
* 500,000 kms
* $7,000 (asking price). Business will let it go for $4,500
Thread cleaned up
'i am death' - Partie is only trying to help...pics and as much information as possible will help sell a car...yes, the price is cheap if it is an NF2 - leather is a selling point.
But like most ads, seeing it in the flesh is the only way to make a true judgement call...lots of cars look good in photos
Good luck with the sale...if you're wanting to really move it - I'd suggest put it up on carsales.com.au...$10 to advertise for as long as it takes before it is sold.
'WALKER f**k MY WIFE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS s**t SIGGIE'
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests