Fordmods Logo

F.S.: Lukey LPH561 Extractors for I6 4/3.9L (Tas - will post 

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: F.S.: Lukey LPH561 Extractors for I6 4/3.9L (Tas - will post
Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

There for sale again (I apologies to all those interested in last time - problems sorted - and those who have sent me PM's or anything and I havn't replied).

I'm selling a set of Lukey Performance Headers (or Extracotrs) LPH561. They'll fit any 3.9 or 4.0L I6 cylinder engine (on Falcons, Fairmonts, Fairlanes and LTD) from EA to AU (not sure about VCT models) - some cars with colum shift and that I cannot be sure of.

Included is the oxygen sensor (think it's bust though) and a hollowed out stock cat converter modded to fit - although if buyer is interstate it may be better if I chop off the flange and just include that and you can mod your own cat converter to fit, this'll reduce postage size, weight and cost.

It's less than a year old (purchased June 2004), and so still has 1 to 2 years of Warrenty with Lukey (I can't remember if Lukey are 2 or 3 years warrenty). I'll include a copy of the reciept - as I need the original for my exhaust system.

Reason for sale is I got a great deal on a set of Pacemaker Competitions when I had my high flow cat fitted and new oxygen sensor fitted.

Asking price is $155.00. Cost price was $310.00.

If in Tasmania I can deliver anywere at cost, or free around Hobart area, or pick up is avaliable. If interstate, I'm willing to post, but I'll need recomendations on which company to use, Australia Post'll probably do it though.

PM me here or e-mail me at once_i_was@msn.com.

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:56 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

I've had to do about 5 quotes to Melbourne this evening, price is about $25.00 for Registered and Insured - that's the extractors and flange - total weight about 7kg's.
I found a picture of teh miodel - http://members.dodo.net.au/~cason2/lukey.jpg. The silver part is the flange for the cat converter.

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:20 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

Also might mention that they are coated in a black heat proof coating stuff.

Here's some specs I pulled from the Lukey booka t work today:

38mm (1 1/2") Primary
41mm (1 5/8") Secondary

Will suit sedans, wagons, utility and longreach with all transmission types - previously been fitted to an EF auto wagon.

Suit EA to AU, NA-NL and DA-DL.

And the recomended retail price is $516.99 - so I think my price is very very very fair.

Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

I've got an offer for $155.00. If no one gives me a bigger one by Monday, they're going. ALyways worth a try to get more! :wink: :roll:

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]