Transmission: 4 SPEED MANUAL
Body Type: SEDAN
State: VIC
Price: $45,000

XB GT SEDAN

351 Big Port 4V motor

4 spd Toploader box

yellow blaze with black cloth trim

I have decided to sell my XB GT sedan , it is a factory yellow blaze car with black trim and factory cloth inserts.

It is a genuine big port manual car (1 of only 179 big port XB sedans) the big port XB's were released only in

1973 and are one of the rarest of GT falcons, these are becoming very collectable and rising in price fast.

They are as rare as the GT HOs and the XA RPOs and will follow them pricewise.

The car has most of the original GT parts, steering wheel and dash, petrol cap ect, original wheels were sports road wheels but now , It has 12 slot wheels with factory dress rings and GS caps.All glass in the car is the factory clear glass and correct dated for the car.

Interior is clean , carpet ect is showing its age. The dash pad has 1 small crack. the rest of the dash is in excellent condition, as is the console with the exception of the lid.roof lining has some minor tears. seatbelts have all been replaced at some stage with aftermarket units.

The car drives really well and has lots of power , the suspension and steering feels tight. doesnt squeak or knock.

This car needs a restoration it hasnt been registered for a few years and is showing its age, there is rust in the usual places

it has had a few rust & accident repairs over the years but needs to be stripped and have all the panels replaced. i am selling the car with 4 rust free doors , a pair of guards , new genuine rh 1/4 panel and a body shell for rust repair sections.

The current engine isnt the original one, but does have original heads and manifolds. The original block will be supplied with the car also

please PM me your number and i will call you or call me at work during b/h

cheers
Darren

ebay link
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120160457966&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=002

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]