Fordmods Logo

Fordman351's Shed Cleanout Sale! Lots Of EL Ghia Goodies 

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:07 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF wagoon

WA, Australia

I'll take the el shift surround. it is grey, isn't it? will you be in perth antime soon?

EF GLi Wagoon
Grandpa Spec

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:56 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: V8 Falcon, Nissan Patrol

QLD, Australia

Do you have the chrome inside door handles in cappa colour and how much for the set of 4?

1993 Ford Fairmont EB II 5.0L V8 Wagon
1992 Nissan Patrol TI 4.2L Diesel 4x4 Wagon

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:57 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: V8 Falcon, Nissan Patrol

QLD, Australia

What would the price be for the trans gauge with the sender?

1993 Ford Fairmont EB II 5.0L V8 Wagon
1992 Nissan Patrol TI 4.2L Diesel 4x4 Wagon

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Falcon XR8

WA, Australia

Hi guys!

Sorry for the late reply, i have been out of town for the last couple of days.

I have noticed that some people are asking for the same parts as other people, so i'm giving the people who posted up 'first' preference to the items.

s-tranzor: 'alfy' has dibs on the cluster at the moment, ill let you know if the sale falls through.

FaBz: The door trim badges are yours for $10 including postage, just bear in mind the pins have snapped off. The grille is sold pending payment sorry, ill let you know if it becomes available. PM sent.

Dan: PM sent.

EL2XR8: Sorry mate, unfortunately the lamps have sold. PM sent.

Nicco: The dome lamp, trip computer and rear reading lamps are yours, i'll PM you my details shortly.

EVL098: The shifter surround is yours. PM sent.

NAfairlane: The grille is sold pending payment, if that falls through FaBz is next in line for it. The numperplate surround doesnt have to be modded, it will fit the curvature of ANT EF/EL bootlid, you just have to drill holes for the screws to go through. Let me know if you want it, not considered sold yet. PM sent.

BenJ: You most certainly can have the stereo surround and vanity lamps. PM sent.

Simon L: 'alfy' has dibs on the cluster at the moment, if that falls through 's-tranzor' next in line then. I'll keep you informed. The bezel however is still available, make it $15 including postage. PM sent.\

FairmontXR6: Please read the first post, what i have listed is all that i have. I don't have any chrome interior door handles unfortunately. I have listed the price of the gauge, it's $40 and does NOT include the sender, however it does include the cup and bracket.

Bear with me for the PM's guys, i have just spent the last hour sifting through posts and PM's haha, i'll get round to it very soon! Cheers!

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Xr6 Turbo

VIC, Australia

hey bud how much would postage be to 3064 melbourne... for the power steering pump. how light way the steering before itcome out? thanks alot....jarrad

Previous cars

1995 ef futura - nothing special
2003 xr6 turbo 5 -speed 307rwkw

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

G'day Jarrad!

The pump was actually out of my car before i put the new BA engine in. The steering was very well weighted, not heavy at all. I always had the fluid changed every 20,000km's. I'd imagine postage to Melbourne would be around the $20-30 mark, but i'm heading down the post office tomorrow to get some other prices on postage, so i'll find out for ya. I'll keep in touch :wink:

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

fordman351 wrote:
Hi guys!

I have noticed that some people are asking for the same parts as other people, so i'm giving the people who posted up 'first' preference to the items.

s-tranzor: 'alfy' has dibs on the cluster at the moment, ill let you know if the sale falls through.

FaBz: The door trim badges are yours for $10 including postage, just bear in mind the pins have snapped off. The grille is sold pending payment sorry, ill let you know if it becomes available. PM sent.

Nicco: The dome lamp, trip computer and rear reading lamps are yours, i'll PM you my details shortly.

NAfairlane: The grille is sold pending payment, if that falls through FaBz is next in line for it. The numperplate surround doesnt have to be modded, it will fit the curvature of ANT EF/EL bootlid, you just have to drill holes for the screws to go through. Let me know if you want it, not considered sold yet. PM sent.

BenJ: You most certainly can have the stereo surround and vanity lamps. PM sent.

Simon L: 'alfy' has dibs on the cluster at the moment, if that falls through 's-tranzor' next in line then. I'll keep you informed. The bezel however is still available, make it $15 including postage. PM sent.\

FairmontXR6: Please read the first post, what i have listed is all that i have. I don't have any chrome interior door handles unfortunately. I have listed the price of the gauge, it's $40 and does NOT include the sender, however it does include the cup and bracket.

Bear with me for the PM's guys, i have just spent the last hour sifting through posts and PM's haha, i'll get round to it very soon! Cheers!

Cheers mate Ill sort it out once i get the PM.

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL XR8 / GHIA / GT

NSW, Australia

as i just pm'd you back, i was the first who showed any interest at all in the door lamps, i think the for sale rules entitle me to this product, you can't advertise and then not sell when the for sale price is met by the buyer in writing.

fordman351 wrote:
Hi guys!

EL II XR8
Pedders Sports Suspension
Pacemaker Exhaust system with Hi-Flow Cats
Tickford / GT Body Kit
Electric Sunroof / Moonroof
FR19 Simmons Wheels
Ghia / GT Interior

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

EL2XR8, i have PM'd you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:36 am 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

Alright, two hours down and i THINK i have replied to everyone haha. If i have missed you please, just fly off a PM and let me know lol.

Thank's again! :wink:

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Fairmont II

VIC, Australia

PM Sent!

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

them rims how much??? (if still got) and postage to dubbo nsw 2830..

nothing a file can't fix

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

hi fordman351

just out of interest do you have the el power steering pump still. if so is it still 20 dollars or whats the lowest youl go

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2