FORSALE XY UTE 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: FORSALE XY UTE
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: 1999 AU futura

NSW, Australia

Hi people i have forsale an XY ute.Have lost interest and have started on another project.I bought this ute having big hopes for it and over time things have happend and has just been sitting in my shed i havent done much at all to the ute just really cleaned it up.Its mainly a rolling shell but has had some body work done,new lhf floor pan,new tailgate skin.Has some rust in the floor where the fuel tank area is.It rolls has a diff under the rear.Has front stub axles and discs off an xf.Has no guards/bumper grill inserts/no windows/no doors.
Its also missing the id plate (previous owner had misplaced it during sandblasting.)But has numbers on the lhf shock tower.I also have another xy ute that i had purchased for some parts which will be sold together with the ute.It has id plate and matching number on chassis.Its i think a 4.1 with the red rocker cover 3 spd manual floor speco shift bench (only good for parts.)And also have a cleveland block virgin bore bit rough but will machine up good and heads.Also have some other hard to find parts for the xy is windscreen trims,3 xy fuel tanks,front grill surround,p/s box,xa falcon steering column just to name some parts.
Well im asking $3200 or any genuine offers will be considered or would swap for a V8 XD XE falcon sedan.Can contact me on 0439189312 or 02 69642080 or email me at kruptd83@iprimus.com.au Will post up pics soon.

COMING SOON,XD WITH A TURBO...CLEVO STYLE

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]