Post subject: 04 XR6 look-a-like
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:58 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: '04 XT Falcon

QLD, Australia

$6,800 O.N.O

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I'm selling my 2004 falcon as I have purchased an XR6 Turbo. I have put BA XR6 front and rear bumpers that have been smoothed out. BA mk2 XR6 17" wheels painted black. Debaged boot. King springs all around superlow in the front and ultralow in the rear with Monroe GT shortened shocks. Transmission cooler. Tinted tail lights and side indicators.Tinted windows. XR6 front seats which are in decent condition. XR6 leather steering wheel. Has 15" rockford fosgate subwoofer ran by 365w alpine amp which runs off standard CD player. Couple of negatives, it has couple of dents in the drivers front guard (not sure how they happened, only recent) and some cracks in the rear bumper lower spoiler from it bottoming out on a driveway. Its a great car I've never had any major problems (only a couple of wheel bearings and the rubber bushes throughout front and rear) All have been replaced and are fine. It has been serviced every 5-10,000 kms. Had transmission and diff serviced 5000 kms ago Always kept clean and tidy.
Car is currently on the Sunshine Coast but can bring it down Redcliffe way if needed. I'm negotiable on the price. You can contact me on 0432608336 between 6:30-9:30 pm weekdays or send a text during the day and I will get back to you when I can

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]