Joined: 7th Nov 2011
Ride: 1991 EB XR8 5sp Manual
The Car is SOLD 21/1/12
I have for sale my rare immaculate XR8 with 190,000kms that I have owned for the last 17 years.
The paintwork is testament to the care this car has been given over the years, and it has always been garaged since I have owned it.
I am the 2nd owner, purchasing it in 1994 with only 40,000 km on the clock, and have kept it in good mechanical condition to keep this a reliable vehicle.
The vehicle is in original spec except for the gear knob, and the replacement stereo head unit (I still have the original unit which I can also give to the purchaser). The seats and carpet is in good condition, but the back floor on the right hand side needs a clean after a bottle of cleaner tipped on the floor.
The car has 11 months registration in NSW (till Oct 2012) and is fitted with;
• Moulded dash mat
• 4 Bridgestone G Grids 225 x 60 x 15 tyres with tread between 6 and 7 mm left (travelled about 12,000kms), and good spare
• Headlight skins
• Tinted windows (not bubbling or peeling)
• Re-gassed air conditioner
• Sony stereo with CD, USB and Aux input
• Floor mats
• Front seat covers
• Bonnet protector
• Central locking
• New colour coded strips on front and rear bumper bars
• Moulded mudflaps front and rear
Repairs done include
• Repaired/replaced all brake cylinders and renewed front discs
• Re raced the transmission
• Replaced the power steering pump and rack
• Water pump
I am reluctantly selling this vehicle at $4500.00 the trade in price I have been offered as I have to make room for a work vehicle.
Ph Vince on 0402341059 for more information or pictures
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests