FS [VIC]: 1993 EBii Fairmont Ghia Turbo 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: 1993 EBii Fairmont Ghia Turbo
Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:04 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: EB Ghia

VIC, Australia

This is my 1993 EBii Fairmont Ghia Turbo Project.

Price: $5,000NN

Auto, LSD, Full Leather (Mint Condition), Electric windows, Cruise control (Cables jammed) MP3 Head Unit, Trip meter and the rest of the usual.
Pedders Sports Ryders less than 10,000kms old. Sagged SL Kings in the front which have wrecked the tyres and gaurds (Needs sandpaper and paint). Rears are Lows.
Passenger Mirror is black due to Police smashing my white one off.
Bottoms ends stock with over 300,000 on it. Odometer doesn't work.
Tickford Head, Camtech 845 Billet Camshaft with springs and retainers to suit off Camtech.
Stage 3 Snort Performance Turbo kit which I purchased Brand new around 12 months ago off Snort. All powder Coated
Walbro 255 (less than 200 kms old), Reconditioned AU Injectors, 12:1 Rising Rate FMU running 7psi.
3" Dump pipe into a 2 1/2" cat back without a cat. Pretty dodgy but works.
Tuned with a Custom J3 by TI Performance. Hasn't been dyno Tuned but has ran perfectly for the last 6 months.
Intercooler piping is SS which I bent around the K-Frame to avoid cutting holes. Doesn't touch the tyre and takes 30 seconds to remove when jacking it up.
Needs new tyres. The heater pipe under the manifold has a small crack that leaks water when parked. Also leaks a bit of oil when parked
Got some thermos, air con parts as I removed it, the silicon air intake and other junk to go with it.
It needs a bit of TLC to get it up to scratch. Currently from a rolling start it beats my mates 6l VE SS (Rolling as the auto is puss). If you got a 3" Exhaust, injectors and a dyno tune it'd easily get over 250rwkw.
The reason I'm selling is I've given up spending money on it. I'm in no rush to sell as it's just sitting in the shed.
The pictures where all taken today. It's got a 6 month old battery that I had to charge this morning as I drive it that little.
Got receipts for pretty much everything laying around.
10 Months Rego
Before you go tell me it's too expensive let me tell you that I don't care about you opinion. If it sells it sells if doesn't it doesn't. I wont reply to stupid offers!
Will consider swaps for a clean and reliable car.
And No you can't have my dog!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]