Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: 1996 Ford EL Fairmont & Police Chaser Dash Low Price's 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: 1996 Ford EL Fairmont & Police Chaser Dash Low Price's
Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:12 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: NF Fairlane Ghia

Up For Sale Is My Precious Ford EL Fairmont It has 244000kms and runs great Air Con Is Freezing Cold has woodgrain and chrome door handles central locking has been fixed since buying it and now works great :-) has a working smart lock remote, motor was replaced by a mechanic just before i bought it and was tested by professional and had a 1yr warrenty (started about 4 months ago) and i can vouch for that motor it runs great easily gets to 160KM's (was just testing it out) and will want to keep pulling but i thought the speed was getting a lil crazy so i backed down brakes are good motor hasnt missed a beat car has been washed every week without fail interior has been cleaned and woodgrain has been polished

Reason For Sale:
Im 18 And I Dont Need 2 Cars Im Happy With My NF Fairlane Ghia

Work Done:
Aftermarket CD Player
Woodgrain Door Trims
Chrome Door Handles
Interior Lights Up Blue (all except dash, trip computer, climate control)
New Tread And Mag Wheels
Just Replaced Distributor Cap, Rotor Button, MAP Sensor, ECU, Ignition Leads (Top Gun 8.0MM), Spark plugs, Steering Rack Rods And Lower Ball Joints, Reconditioned Steering Rack, Oil Filter And Just Had A Service :-)

Currently Unregistered But Is More Than Ready For Registration

Story Behind The Car:
I Bought It As My First Car Me And Dad Both Worked On It To Made It Safe More Me To Drive Being A Learner Me And Dad Believe I Should Have A Car That Doesnt Wanna Screw Up Or Have Play In The Steering Then A Ford NF Fairlane Ghia (car i originally wanted but none of them were close enough) in a spot were i could get it and was in a reasonable condition so ive been working on it and no longer need the EL i will miss it hope it goes to a good home :-)

Bad Things:
Climate Control Doesnt Light Up (does work just no screen lighting up is a loose wire)
Electric Antenna Doesnt Work
Has Some Marks On it But they are only cosmetic and easy to fix (was bought like this)

i need $2500 (Owes Me Over $3000 + Labor) for it i do have a new bootlid thats ready for paint and 500ml tin of paint i can throw that in for free if you want it

Pics:

Call Me On 0266428468
Or Message Me Here

And you have seen my police chaser dash is up for sale to

Up For Sale Is My Most Prized Car Item The Lovely Police Chaser Out Of And EL With Extremely Low K's And Blue Light Mod I really Doubt Another Police Chaser Will Ever Come Up On The Market With Such Low K's And In Such A Great Condition The Pictures Do Not Do The Blue Light Mod Justice It Was Done Really Well With Time And Care And Works Perfectly With No Hot Spots And Smooth Colour Flow And Brightness (my camera isnt good at nights)

Has Been Polished And Repainted Recently
Will Be Polished One Last Time Before Postage

Reason For Sale:
Rego Due

Condition:
immaculate

Payemt Methods Accepted:
Payment On Pick Up
Paypal
Bank Deposit

Price:
$300 (+25 Registered Postage Australia Wide Is Going Boxed And Packed Professionally)

Handling Time:
1-5 Business Days Upon Receiving Payment (Its Hard For Me To Get To The Post Office As I Work From Home With Long Business Hours)

Pictures:

Pick Up Is Welcome And Encouraged

Item Is In Grafton

Call Me On 0266428468
Or Message Me Here

NF Fairlane Ghia, Brand New Leather Interior, Wallnut All Through, 800W RMS JL Audio Sound System, Lowered King Springs And Monroe GT Shocks, Custom BA/GT Air Intake, Holley Highflow, Simmons B45's, Going To Be Supercharged At 9-12psi With Stage 4 Head And Cam With Pacemakers And 3" Exhaust

Last bumped by Fordsrule174 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:12 am.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]