Joined: 10th Nov 2005
Ride: ED Futura
Selling my current daily:
1997 Ford LTD Fairlane
- Stock 5litre V8
- Automatic transmission.
- Extractors with Venom High Flow cats and single 3" system (sounds very very nice without drone on 100kms)
- Cappacino Leather, in good condition for its age with wear mostly showing on Driver side bolster.
- DVD player with flip out screen
- Full electrics
- Climate Control/Trip computer
- Cruise control
- Sparkling Burgandy.
- Tow bar, comes with two different tongues.
- Reg till 08/2012
- Duel Fuel with tank indate
FAULTS (not including rwc items):
- Heater not currently working, error code E2 (blend door motor I believe).
- Power antenna does not go up (still works of course)
- Marks/scratches in the paint, although as seen in the picture still shines up very well.
- Minor ding in LHS rear quarter, not overly noticable, scratch mark one front bar.
- Dual Fuel, converter recently replaced.
- Runs excellent on both Gas and Petrol
- Gearbox has had close to reco (spent 1k with receipt to prove)
- Smooth drive, great on trips.
- New Windscreen however has very small crack courtesy of a stonechip.
- AU XR8 MAF.
- EL GT Rims (non genuine)
- Injectors fully cleaned
- LTD goodies
Have been using this car as my daily, however have just bought a new car and needs to go. Have owned since August 2010 and only grief that it has given me is the gearbox which was fixed and had close to a rebuilt. Runs very well on gas, and cheap to run. Make an excellent daily or base for a project. Had big plans for it but of course, have the new car. Bootlid shown is off a concord, however still have the LTD spear which will come with the car. Will also include spare parts that I have lying around for it. Have all receipts for everything spent on it while ive had it.
As stated comes with Rego till August.
Car was Roadworthied in Aug 2010, shouldn't need much to get it there, as far I am aware will need the following:
- LH Front tyre
- Front discs will need machining with possible new pads.
- Could use a wheel alignment but unsure if this is a Roadworthy item.
Car will also need a service which I will arrange before collection by buyer (unless you want to do it yourself of course). Will help buyer where possible, when service is done I will also have a RWC check done.
Pics as follows, will organise more shortly, car will be available for inspection up until Friday 23/03 and then from 31/03 onwards. if you have any questions, please PM me and we can discuss further.
"We will rise from chaos to elude this damnation, Hail horror, hail infernal world, better to reign in hell than serve in heaven"
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests