Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: 2004 BA Xr6 Turbo $15,750 (black,manual) 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: 2004 BA Xr6 Turbo $15,750 (black,manual)
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: BA Xr6 Turbo,r33 Skyline GTST

VIC, Australia

2004 BA XR6 Turbo Manual Sedan.

Up For sale is my 2004 Xr6 Turbo manual sedan I have owned it for 2 years and am the second owner. The car has been serviced regularly and has just had a major service. I have modified the car very lightly and have never had any problems with it besides a starter motor (that has just been replaced). I'm selling the car as I just purchased a house with my partner and would like to spend the repayment money elsewhere.

I have recently fitted 2 new tyres, a heavy duty starter motor, new brake pads and a brand new battery, I have also had the tinting replaced and a Ford factory towbar fitted (although I have never towed with it).

The car has been debadged at the rear with only the Ford logo remaining in the center of the boot (I have a set of original badges I purchased from Ford that will be included with the car if you wish to put them back on).

The car will be sold with a RWC and the remaining rego approx 10months, I will also have the car professionally detailed before it is picked up. I also have a spare turbo manifold that came with the new turbo that will be included.

PLEASE NOTE: The car is under finance and I will require payment to clear before I can hand over the keys.

Modifications:
* X-Force Twin Tip Exhaust (cat back)
* K&N Flat Panel filter and modified air box
* BA Series II Typhoon turbo (with the larger wastgate)
* Walbro 255lt Fuel Pump
* Exedy Heavy Duty Clutch
* Lightened Flywheel
* Lowered springs and aftermarket struts
* 19" G-Max wheels (some gutter rash)
* DBA slotted and cross-drilled rotors (front only)
* Polk Momo Speakers connected to the stock headunit (I also have all the wiring fitted and a amp in the boot all you require is a headunit, there is currently a headunit fitted to the car however it is not the best and isn't secured correctly I will take it out before sale or leave it in whatever suits the buyer it is included with the car either way.).

The only two negatves with the car are a slight shopping trolley dent in the front drivers door (barely noticeable) and some slight damage to the front bar which is underneath and also not very noticeable.

I will put some more photos up shortly.

Car is located in Ferntree Gully Vic.
Please call Andrew on 0406004135 if you have any questions or would like to view the car.

Feel Free to Ring or Message me with an offer as the car must be sold ASAP.

Will deliver anywhere in Australia for 60c/km paid upfront or deliver to any transport depo in the Melbourne area.

Attachment:
xr6t1.jpg
xr6t1.jpg [ 51.07 KiB | Viewed 161 times ]

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]