Joined: 4th May 2008
Ride: 91 EB XR8, 95 EF XR8
OPEN TO OFFERS
Today I'm semi-regrettably selling my unfinished xh ute project.
The reason for sale is i have just discovered the joys of go karting and wish to spend my time and money on all things go karts.
Okay, Here's the low-down.
I bought 2 ute's a ,98 model that had a lot of rust but was complete and ran well with 214,000kms on it. The second one i bought is a 96 model that was rust free and complete less the engine and gearbox. I stripped both utes down to their undies and scrapped the rusty one, with the idea of making one good one from two.
The good shell had a pretty ordinary quarter panel from a previous accident.
Heres what I have done so far and what the buyer will get
- Replaced the drivers rear quarter with a brand new genuine one (about $600)
- Replaced tray floor and back wall with 2mm checker plate, still roadworthy (about $250)
- Fully sanded and painted underside of ute with 3M chassis black about (about $100)
Here's a rough list of parts, basically though its 1 shell and 2 utes worth of parts.
- one shell (no rust, new quarter fitted and pretty straight).
- one six cylinder engine (214,000kms, ran well, is apart as i was going to get head checked out and refit new gaskets).
- one automatic gearbox (shifted well, no noises)
- two doors (one pair were no good), pretty straight.
- four front guards (one has a hole in top from cb aerial), pretty straight.
- one open diff (complete disc to disc, noise free 3.23 ratio)
- one K frame
- two bonnets (both have one dent each but apart from that are good.
- a pair of front pedders shocks with pedders low springs
- a pair of rear pedders shocks and inch lowering blocks for leaves
- 2 BEM's (one mid, one low)
- 2 ECU's (one manual, one auto)
- full set of glass minus a windscreen
- 2 dashes
There is a heap more parts, that's just the more important stuff.
Heres some pics (if anymore are needed just ask and i'll post more)
I will bolt all necessary items back in so ute can roll onto a trailer.
Price is $900 O.N.O, very negotiable due to the utes current state of completion. I will also consider any swaps for go kart stuff.
I'm also prepared to sell the rotisserie the ute is on for $700.
Will go on ebay in a week, just thought I'd give ford modders first shot.
Any questions feel free to post here, email me at email@example.com or call me on 0409 709 131
Thanks for looking, Justin
Let the xr8 collecting begin!!!
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests