Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: BA BF Falcon Single/Dual Zone Mixer Shaft Replacement 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: BA BF Falcon Single/Dual Zone Mixer Shaft Replacement
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EL Falcon XR6

NSW, Australia

If the mixer shaft in your BA/BF Falcon/Fairmont/Fairlane has snapped and you're not sure you've got the knowledge and/or confidence to do it yourself then I'm offering to install a new one for you!

It's unfortunately a job that requires the dash to be removed from the car in order to be replaced and can take 4-5hrs if you know what you're doing.

I'm offering to supply and install one brand new Genuine Ford Mixer Shaft into your vehicle. If you have a Dual Zone Climate Control system then you'll have 2 mixer shafts (one for each side of the cabin), however usually only one shaft will break. If, however, for peace of mind you'd like both replaced at the same time then that's also possible.

Cost -
$300
- This is for 1 shaft to be replaced for Single Zone Climate Control (or Dual Zone if you only need/want 1 replaced).
$350
- This is for 2 shafts to be replaced for Dual Zone Climate Control.

I'm based in the Hornsby area.

While I have no formal qualifications, I used to work in an Auto Electrican workshop for 2 years part time (not apprenticeship) so I have a fair amount of experience working on cars - and particularly Falcons. Add to that I'm meticulous about any work I do - it always has to be done right, even if it takes longer - no shortcuts.

PM me for further details or with any questions.

1997 EL Falcon XR6 Sedan
Cold Air Intake | Sequential Scoop | Pacemaker 4480 & 2.5" Exhaust

1976 XB Falcon 500 Wagon
Sherwood Green | 3spd/250CI | Hurricane Extractors + Custom Twin 2" Exhaust | Running Whitewalls on a 2.5" Drop

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]