FS [QLD]: BA/BF Growler Cold Air Induction 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: BA/BF Growler Cold Air Induction
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:36 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: BA Futura 4.0L sedan

QLD, Australia

FOR SALE BA- BF 4.0ltr Growler CAI.

As new only 2 months old would have travel less that 1000k's.

I am selling this because I do not like the loud induction noise (induction growl) that comes with this CAI. "Sounds like a Jet taking off "

I found it very good and it did improve the power and mostly the fuel economy. Power wise on N.A. 4.0ltr Auto it made 7 to 8rwkw on a dyno and the fuel dropped for 9.8 liters per 100k's to 7.5 liters per 100k's at 105kph hwy, around town it seamed to use less fuel as well but the big plus was the power increase made it lots more responsive.

Anyway I am asking $300 they are advertised for $590 I paid $485 new for the kit. As I said its as new.

Contact Ken 0438131510 or kens_mail@bigpond.com

BA/BF Growler Cold Air Induction
The GROWLER system replaces the factory air box altogether and is designed to maximize air flow and to provide a shorter path to the throttle body.

This delivers a much faster and smoother flow than the standard air box and makes use of our superior Big Mouth inverted cone high performance filter.

The factory induction can also be connected to the Growler and the ramming effect at highway speed through the opening of the factory induction. (I can supply this if need as well)

With a great induction growl, expect to gain up to 16kw at the rear wheels (turbo models), significantly increased torque and throttle response and better fuel economy.

Attachments:
a_new.jpg
a_new.jpg [ 9.31 KiB | Viewed 623 times ]

Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?”

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]