Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: BFMK11 Custom Number Plate 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: BFMK11 Custom Number Plate
Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:37 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

VIC, Australia

Custom Number Plates BFMK11. Purchased directly from VicRoads in 2011.

Make your car truly unique with these rare custom number plates. Perfect for Falcon or Fairmont. Price: $1,000 ono

There is a normal size and a slimline. This combination is perfect for these cars. The slimline fits perfectly at the front and the normal size fills the back number plate section properly. Personally, I think a slimline plate on the back of a falcon just looks silly as it looks like it doesn't fit.

The number plates are black with white letters, which looks great on a black car but would also look good on grey.

Once you own the rights to this number plate you can have VicRoads re-issue them in a different colour combination to suit your car for $155.

These number plates are in excellent condition. They have only ever been driven while attached to Lakin custom plate brackets and covered by a kingpin number plate cover. As you can see the front kingpin cover has done its job as there is a small crack from a stone but the number plate is undamaged.

I am selling these as I am selling my car. (Brackets and covers not included. If you are interested in these let me know - I have a replacement front cover I just haven't put it on yet.)

Happy to send more photos on request.

Attachment:
P1070070.jpg
P1070070.jpg [ 339.52 KiB | Viewed 146 times ]

Attachment:
P1070069.jpg
P1070069.jpg [ 325.62 KiB | Viewed 147 times ]

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]