I have a couple of brand new sets of these wiper blades to suit most series falcons - found them in a recent cleanout . I had previously tried some knock-off copies which were largely pretty good, but found I was getting better wiper longevity (quieter, smoother wiping) for extended periods more-so than the generic products...there is certainly a difference in quality.
Advantages of Bosch Aerotwin frame-less wipers over conventional types:
Superbly effective, even at high speeds and under critical conditions:
* Evodium flex rails custom-designed for ideal performance in each individual vehicular application.
* Balanced force distribution and optimal aerodynamics to clear every portion of the swept range with unexcelled efficiency
* Minimum wiper-induced wind noise thanks to reduction in aerodynamically exposed surface area
* Improved winter performance, with no ice formation on joints and metal frames
* Innovative plug-on connection for ultimate ease in blade replacement
Innovative design from Bosch:
* The perfect marriage of form and function
* Elegant and extremely planar styling replaces joints and frame braces
* Integral aerodynamic spoiler
* Custom-designed evodium flex rails for a perfect fit
Extended service life:
* Even distribution of application force inhibits uneven wear
* This balance also enhances resistance to insects and stubborn dirt
* Tried and tested Twin dual-component technology for wiper blades
I also have a set designed specifically for FGs (one is shorter than the other). Can offer at the same price. Just tell me what car you have.
$50 posted to your door anywhere in Oz...cheapest you'll find!
Thanks & Cheers,
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests