FS [VIC]: EA Falcon, Envi Green, 3.7LSD, RWC, lots of new s**t 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: EA Falcon, Envi Green, 3.7LSD, RWC, lots of new s**t
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

My EA is for sale.

It needs EPA clearance for emissions and noise. Will pass noise easy has good condition stock exhaust, but the car has developed a miss on idle so I have missed my appointment at Indy Automotive in Moorabbin, and wont have time to go again as I start work again next week.

I want this thing gone.

It has -

- EL motor with around 155,000km on it
- EF head with new head gasket, intake manifold gasket and exhaust manifold gasket (less than 200km)
- PBR stock new clutch, pressure plate and thrust bearing (only 3 bolt) with less than 1000km
- Spigot bearing with less than 5000km
- 3.7LSD with less than 20,000km built by JMM (very tight)
- EA T5 was a second handy from a car with 160,000km put in early last year, done less than 2000km in car
- Gearstick has new bushing
- New clutch pedal clevis
- Injectors changed over with good second hand
- New leads, rotor cap and button
- New left hand engine mount
- New left hand tie rod end
- New lower balljoint boots
- Castor rod bushes with less than 15,000km on them
- All swaybar bushes have less than 15,000km (links and D's)
- Pedders low rear springs with ComfortGas shocks
- Lovell low front springs with KYB HD shocks
- Camber caster kit
- New lower rear trailing arm bushes (10,000km)

- ED Fairmont complete mickey mouse condition interior (no power windows)
- All trims and plastics updated to ED spec
- Mid-series instrument cluster
- Alarm with keyless entry (currently disconnected)
- EB Fairmont rear garnish and lights
- No front badging
- New chrome inserts all round

Goes very well with the EL motor and 3.7 gears. Skates 1st and most of the time second even with new tyres on it and a non HD clutch. Quite surprising, but the miss at idle is a ****. Only thing I haven't done is comp test or ECU change, I'll look in to it further and if I fix it there'll be no extra for the car.

The car was previously turbo so battery is mounted in the boot and there are holes in the engine bay for easy piping if you decide to re-turbo it.

Paint is BA MkII Envi green in and out. 5 year old respray, spent 80% of the 5 years in the garage barely driven. The paint is mickey as, although there is a mark on the rear bar, and the driver's door windstrip has fallen off (I'll put it back on and buff the door). The paint job must be seen to be appreciated, it's held up REALLY well. As with all cars, there's bits here and there I can point out that haven't come up to my standard, but it's a very good job.

Car has been in same family since November 1992. Receipts to prove + a bunch of other receipts going back almost 17 + years.

$2550 with turbo blades on it (3 polished and 1 unpolished brand new, all rubber is 80+ %) and a RWC valid for 28 days from tmrw or Friday.

Can be on the road and registered for less than $800 more if you have about 2 days of time to get the thing EPA clearanced by Indy Automotive in Moorabbin or the other joint in Hopper's.

Don't **** me around or SMS me/PM me s**t offers if you don't have CASH MONEY. You will be ignored. It already hurts to have to sell it after nearly completing it, but I've lost patience.

0423431754, Sunny.

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Last edited by needfordspeed on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: EA Falcon, Envi Green, 3.9LSD, RWC, lots of new s*
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

WILL SWAP FOR EF/EL/AU THAT HAS REGO AND IS ON GAS

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: EA Falcon, Envi Green, 3.7LSD, RWC, lots of new s*
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:35 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

I have the RWC. Valid for 28 days from today.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]