Post subject: EB GLi
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:03 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: EB Ghia

VIC, Australia

Price: $3,000.01
Description: 1991 EB GLi
I brought it at the start of the year off an elderly couple which owned it since new.
Said they lost the log books but always serviced it every 5,000kms, gearbox and diff every 20,000. He was a Ford Dealer back in the day and always garaged it.
Since then i've lowered it on brand new ultra low kings springs and GT Monroe shocks in the rear.
It's got 281,000kms on the original dash which I still have as I changed it for one with a tacho a few months back.
I've done 15,000kms tops since I brought it as it's a daily driver of 5kms each way and some weekend trips.
Body mods are just clear indicators, repeaters and a mint Fairmont garnish.
Paints in awesome condition colour wise. Color is Everglades green. It's got stone chips on the front with the usual shopping trolley dents, some small dints on the bonnet and boot but still looks great after a good clean
Engine mods are a Wade 977B 110, 300kpa fuel reg, genie extractors, EL ECU, EL XR6 rocker cover with 2 week old gasket, new plugs and oil last week.
Has a stock exhaust with a 2 1/2 tail pipe from rear wheel (can hear a small hole), sounds pretty poo but is epa proof it also lumps a fair bit for a six due to the cam.
The gearbox occasionally slips into third gear when cold.
Goes pretty hard up top, it's pretty fun to drive when you get up there and surprises a few commo drivers like they deserve.
Interior is in pretty good nick. The front seat has a rip in the drivers side bolster and is starting to crack on the passengers aslo.
The seats are comfy as, could do with a good scrub but other than that it's neat as inside.
It's got a s**t MP3 Player but does the job, 6x9s in the parcel shelf and a 12" Sub.
For a RWC it'll need new tyres all round as there just shagged from camber wear etc and were like it when I brought them.
Depends were you go you may need higher springs, new front shocks and a wheel alignment but that's about it. Could do it for a few hundred easy if you put stockies on it to clear which I have.
The first two photo's were taken a few weeks back the rest were were taken yesterday.
The cars never let me down and can't fault it in reliability apart from the tyres at the moment which I can't afford to replace as i'm too povo
I'm not selling for any particular reason or in any sort of rush I just feel I'm due for a change and a cheaper daily.
I'm really keen on a white ea s'pac project for next year or a cheap daily if anyone wants a trade shoot me a pm.
Oh and it's never been in an accident.
Sorry for blabbing thought i'd try clear most stuff in one go.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]