Fordmods Logo

FS (EBAY) **Grey and Black MOMO** 

 

Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:06 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 11739

Joined: 17th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

cause when i bought my car it had the momo imprinted on the steering wheel. its an EL Fairmont

.....man i must be lucky since i got a sunroof with the car when i bought it. i thought the steering wheel was stock :oops:

i feel special now hahaha

 

_________________

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 39

Posts: 1051

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AU FAIRLANE

Location: SWAPPERS XING
VIC, Australia

Walker wrote:
phongus wrote:
quick question........dont all EF/ELs come with stock momo steering wheels?

If they did, nobody would have the need to buy one, would they? LOL

To be honest i'd rather one with the woodgrain as it would suit my car.

I could buy a black/blue for $190 new inc postage off ebay and re-dye the blue to whatever colour i want.



I'll sell you my woodgrain for 400 :wink:

 

_________________

Now with a hint of "BLING"

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

AU-MUSTD wrote:
Walker wrote:
phongus wrote:
quick question........dont all EF/ELs come with stock momo steering wheels?

If they did, nobody would have the need to buy one, would they? LOL

To be honest i'd rather one with the woodgrain as it would suit my car.

I could buy a black/blue for $190 new inc postage off ebay and re-dye the blue to whatever colour i want.



I'll sell you my woodgrain for 400 :wink:

How about $150 and a poke in the eye with a really blunt stick?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:08 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 334

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Calais

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

i bought the woodgrain one from that lilydale ford for 150 a year ago or so for old mans fairlane they used to be cheap.. same as those damn black and grey ones.. my one has gone shiny would love a new one too LOL.

 

_________________

Black VZ Calais, 5.7Ltr

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:24 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 4323

Joined: 17th Jan 2006

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

Location: Cranbourne
VIC, Australia

Hyena wrote:
I don't know how you could possibly arrive at that conclusion! especially considering these wheels were first optioned on AUs... :lol:


Nah, you could get a plain black one on the EL XRs, I had one...
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:47 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

soulfire wrote:
Hyena wrote:
I don't know how you could possibly arrive at that conclusion! especially considering these wheels were first optioned on AUs... :lol:


Nah, you could get a plain black one on the EL XRs, I had one...

Did that have red stitching?
I may end up with a brand new one, my mate has had it laying around for years, just trying to talk him into giving it to me cheap lol.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:50 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 11739

Joined: 17th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

i think i have the plain black one at the moment but no red stitches.....i do want another colour but =(

 

_________________

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:49 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 39

Posts: 1051

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AU FAIRLANE

Location: SWAPPERS XING
VIC, Australia

I'll sell you my woodgrain for 400 :wink:[/quote]
How about $150 and a poke in the eye with a really blunt stick?[/quote]


150 for the grey one that it replaced sounds alright. It'll even match your airbag and wheel so you can put yours behind the seats for the kids :D If l keep up the cheek you'll have to replace the poke for a punch in the eye with a blunt fist

 

_________________

Now with a hint of "BLING"

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:11 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

AU-MUSTD wrote:
I'll sell you my woodgrain for 400 :wink:

How about $150 and a poke in the eye with a really blunt stick?[/quote]


150 for the grey one that it replaced sounds alright. It'll even match your airbag and wheel so you can put yours behind the seats for the kids :D If l keep up the cheek you'll have to replace the poke for a punch in the eye with a blunt fist[/quote]
And a 2 week ban! LOL
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:35 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

I found out he got offered $300 for this wheel and he knocked it back, no idea what figure he's actually thinking of but thats a good offer.
I'd rather buy a black/blue for $170 and re-dye the blue.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 4323

Joined: 17th Jan 2006

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

Location: Cranbourne
VIC, Australia

Walker wrote:
soulfire wrote:
Hyena wrote:
I don't know how you could possibly arrive at that conclusion! especially considering these wheels were first optioned on AUs... :lol:


Nah, you could get a plain black one on the EL XRs, I had one...

Did that have red stitching?
I may end up with a brand new one, my mate has had it laying around for years, just trying to talk him into giving it to me cheap lol.


Yes, black with red stitching. It's the same as the EL GT/FBT wheel, minus the woodgrain.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

I'm trying to score the black wheel but not having much luck, it's his sons wheel and he wants to get top dollar, he'll prob ebay it.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:30 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 4355

Joined: 14th Dec 2005

Gallery: 36 images

Ride: Fairlane

Location: Newy
NSW, Australia

yeah i really want the woodgrain wheel, but i can not justify spending that much money on a steering wheel at this point in time.

 

_________________

The Lane Lives.... Finally!!!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

castlegreyskull wrote:
yeah i really want the woodgrain wheel, but i can not justify spending that much money on a steering wheel at this point in time.

I'm the same, it's a steering wheel FFS... i just can't justify that kind of cash for a wheel.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:34 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 4355

Joined: 14th Dec 2005

Gallery: 36 images

Ride: Fairlane

Location: Newy
NSW, Australia

Walker wrote:
castlegreyskull wrote:
yeah i really want the woodgrain wheel, but i can not justify spending that much money on a steering wheel at this point in time.

I'm the same, it's a steering wheel FFS... i just can't justify that kind of cash for a wheel.


thats it, if i could get one for 100-150 or so i might think about it, but cant justify spending that amount on a wheel. I have the leather one as it is now, so unless i can find a good deal,i willkepp the one i have.

It is a shame, theydont make aftermarket ones, with different styles and the sort. but then i suppose you would have to work around the airbag, which might be a bit if a issue.

 

_________________

The Lane Lives.... Finally!!!!

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names