Joined: 24th Oct 2007
EDIT: Hey there, I just bumped this as it is now up for auction, check the new link below. Cheers.
Unfortunately its time to say goodbye to my falcs. I've had it nearly 4 years now and its pretty sad to see it go, but I bought something new and simply cannot afford 2 cars. I really do need it gone now and i'm confident it'll make some one really happy. Anyway, on with it!
Its a 1992 EBII S-pac. It has received a huge amount of attention over the years I have owned it in terms of repairs, maintenance and modifications. These fuel injected sixes make plenty of torque and the 5 speed manual is hard to come by. Sounds fantastic. Comes with 11 months rego.
I do really need the car gone so i've put it up for auction with a starting bid of $2,500. Check the ad for more photos: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260702361960
ENGINE + DRIVELINE
* Factory 4L multi point injection straight 6 - serviced every 5000kms, new engine mounts 2 weeks ago, throttle body and Idle Speed Controller just cleaned, new MAP sensor, new belts, runs beautifully
* Large K&N pod filter - in box away from engine bay heat, with port to behind bumper
* Sports exhaust - extractors, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, single sports muffler
* EF/EL Style thermo fans - replaced clutch fan 6 months ago, adjustable Davies Craig thermatic switch, engine revs easier/makes more power, runs cooler, freezing cold air con
* Factory 5 speed manual - new clutch a year and a half ago
* Upgraded differential - LSD center with 3.45:1 ratios fitted from EL Fairmont Ghia
SUSPENSION, BRAKES, STEERING
* Brand new shocks and springs - King Springs 'Lows" and Monroe GT Sports fitted 6 months ago
* Adjustable camber/caster - K-Mac adjustable camber/caster mounts fitted
* New ball joints - fitted 6 months ago
* New power steering rack and pump - fitted 2 years ago
* Brand new front tires - good tread on rears too
* DBA Slotted Rotors
* Bendix Ultimate Pads
* New wheel bearings 1 year ago
BODY + INTERIOR
* Standard 'S-Pac' interior - good condition, tacho dash
* iPod Head Unit - plays CDs, MP3 CDs, has auxiliary input for playing any external source + actual iPod connectivity with cable routed into the glove box. Allows control of your iPod from deck, better sound and charges it.
Thanks a lot for looking and please don't hesitate to PM or call if you have any questions or to arrange an inspection.
041 222 3580
Last bumped by andrej250 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:02 pm.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests