Fordmods Logo

FS [QLD]: ED Fairmont Ghia 5.0 Brisbane south $1000 

Page 3 of 3 [ 31 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: FS [QLD]: ED Fairmont Ghia 5.0 Brisbane south $1000
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:32 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

SV-Valiant wrote:
I have to agree while we would all like more or should i say for what we think our cars are worth the differance is in reality its only worth what people are going to pay and it is worth more to you if the car is wrecked, people here just arent paying that much for a ED look at the EF Sedan that was on here last week it sold for $300 and everyone was falling over to get it first, that was a bargain but take my advice wreck it, Its worth more to you to do it that way and as your in brissie you can pick a motor up for $99 at progress road wreckers so maybe consider listing it on ebay if you feel its worth more to you as a whole car and see how you go? another example is the extractors are worth just as much or more than motor so if sold seperately you double your money same as gearbox they are going for around $150- $200 on ebay but only my two cents worth cheers Alan P.S and i know my car even though now has a AU motor in the EF is worth more for me to wreck than to try and sell whole.

Same goes to you Alan, no posting comments that can interfere with a members sale.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3