Fordmods Logo

FS [QLD]: ED XR8 with T3 Motor and box 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: ED XR8 with T3 Motor and box
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:01 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

QLD, Australia

Price revised to $8000

I know longer have the time to finish this project and I have spent enough money on it

Ford Falcon ED XR8 1994, Factory 5 speed Manual, Pearl Black, Very rare combo, Car has 101,000km. Engine from AU3 Pursuit 250, 5.6L, 342CU factory stroker done 71,000km. Extractors with new 3" exhaust, flashtuned 270kw. Full AU3 ECU and wiring conversion with adaptive shift 4 spd auto, EL Thermo fans, Full Leather trim like EB GT near perfect. Elect Windows, Electric Sunroof, Cruise control, Electric Mirrors, A/C, p/steer. full body kit. Comes with full ED XR8 interior that was in car and full ED Fairmont ghia dash from top to bottom for climate control conversion. Also other spares. Car is ready for rego, I would replace the front bumper with a factory XR nose cone and a genuine plastic front bumper with genuine add on lip. Needs front guards and front and rear bumper painted. Needs A/C hoses modified at the compressor as the AU and ED compressors are different. Will come with all the AU A/C hoses to help modify. Car is very original with factory XR8 suspension and plastic under trays. Also comes with both owners handbooks showing full service history for the engine. I brought it from a deceased estate and it was last registered in 2003
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a rare combo in a popular colour and rare interior. This car is much faster than an EB GT with very similar options. I have spent lots of money on it already. If you want just rego it and drive it as it sits. Everything works including the cruise control. Also comes with factory ford car alarm just needs to be plugged in. Car is very fast with this engine in an ED body. Don’t miss out.
$11,000. Ph 0458488229.

http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i43 ... 080132.jpg

I know longer have the time to finish this project and I have spent enough money on it

Ford Falcon ED XR8 1994, Factory 5 speed Manual, Pearl Black, Very rare combo, Car has 101,000km. Engine from AU3 Pursuit 250, 5.6L, 342CU factory stroker done 71,000km. Extractors with new 3" exhaust, flashtuned 270kw. Full AU3 ECU and wiring conversion with adaptive shift 4 spd auto, EL Thermo fans, Full Leather trim like EB GT near perfect. Elect Windows, Electric Sunroof, Cruise control, Electric Mirrors, A/C, p/steer. full body kit. Comes with full ED XR8 interior that was in car and full ED Fairmont ghia dash from top to bottom for climate control conversion. Also other spares. Car is ready for rego, I would replace the front bumper with a factory XR nose cone and a genuine plastic front bumper with genuine add on lip. Needs front guards and front and rear bumper painted. Needs A/C hoses modified at the compressor as the AU and ED compressors are different. Will come with all the AU A/C hoses to help modify. Car is very original with factory XR8 suspension and plastic under trays. Also comes with both owners handbooks showing full service history for the engine. I brought it from a deceased estate and it was last registered in 2003
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a rare combo in a popular colour and rare interior. This car is much faster than an EB GT with very similar options. I have spent lots of money on it already. If you want just rego it and drive it as it sits. Everything works including the cruise control. Also comes with factory ford car alarm just needs to be plugged in. Car is very fast with this engine in an ED body. Don’t miss out.
$11,000. Ph 0458488229.

http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i43 ... 080132.jpg

Last bumped by eaturbo on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:01 pm.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]