Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: Everything Must Go Crazy Clints Style Sale. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Everything Must Go Crazy Clints Style Sale.
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: AUII XR6 Uterus

NSW, Australia

I'm planning on moving soon & have other non-ford related projects on the go so I have to get rid of the plethora of schitt (read: quality ford spares) laying around my place. The majority of parts are E series & there's plenty that I haven't even listed so if you need something that's not listed just post here and ask!

Set of pre-AU wheels. Sensational condition, next to no gutter rash. 17x8* (*i think) 4 off, come with tyres, 2 x 80% & 2 X 10% tread (you get the idea) Good set of solid wheels, haven't seen any around in 17", seen a few in 15". Rims manufactured by LWT, not cheap thai lightweight crack prone cheapies.

Tyres are Firestone Firehawk TZ100, 235x45x17 best set of tyres I've had on any of my cars, over $1000 for 4 brand new. Stick like schitt to a blanket but not to soft, even good in the wet.
Would like to get $800 but open to offers.

Attachment:
phpXpjlMxPM.jpg
phpXpjlMxPM.jpg [ 142.89 KiB | Viewed 110 times ]

Set of AU wheels, 4 off, 18" ROH Azzuro's. Seen better days. at least two wheels have nice gutter dents in the outer radii. Unsure of repair status or cost, just need them gone. Was going to supply with rubber but I need some so will be sold without rubber or probably no tread by the time i'm done with them.
I will add I was running these rims for over 12months as is with them balanced out they were fine untill about 140km/h where they would start wobbling causing tightening of the sphincter.
Attachment:
phpq2t50mPM.jpg
phpq2t50mPM.jpg [ 210.59 KiB | Viewed 108 times ]

Chasing $400 (Dog not included)

EA origin (short 1st) 5 speed conversion. Still in car was running when last drove it, was a little notchy. Can sell either as box or conversion, please enquire.

AU Tremec 5spd, still in running registered vehicle. Can test drive if local. Only swapping due to lack of motivation to constantly swap cogs. Only selling as conversion.
Will include:-
Pedal Box (re-enforced by qualified boilermaker)
Gearbox Tremec 5speed with no neutral sensor. (Post BTR)
Clutch
Near new clutch cable
Flywheel
Tailshaft
Sorry no ECU as the one I had was non vct and had mine running on auto ecu so I already regretfully sold it. I can provide everything needed to run with auto ecu.
Chasing $1000 but open to offers.

E series Hi Series Dash (Speedo, Tach, Fuel, Water temp, Oil pressure & volt meter)
295,000kms Make an offer.
Attachment:
phpAWELF6PM.jpg
phpAWELF6PM.jpg [ 166.84 KiB | Viewed 104 times ]

Also have a custom low series dash that's white with blue indents and logos.
Attachment:
File comment: 220,000km
phpCWNV3QPM.jpg
phpCWNV3QPM.jpg [ 115.05 KiB | Viewed 120 times ]

Please enquire.

EA 3.23 LSD in good order. Lights up 2 on demand, hasn't been abused. Asking $250 ONO.

AU LSD 3.46 ? Live axle. Works ok with stock wheels and tyres but 265's seem to give it grief. Only willing to swap for Single Spinner, any ratio as I want a lokka. Asking $200.

E Series SSV Bodykit. (VN SS Group A style) Before you start flaming I've had people tell me it looks better on my falcon than it has on any commonwhore. Front bar has stainless mesh through it but the paint needs some work, side skirts and rear bar are good. Painted in Ford Champaigne Gold.
Open to offers.
Attachment:
phpkyRPfNPM.jpg
phpkyRPfNPM.jpg [ 169.8 KiB | Viewed 110 times ]

Sierra Cosworth Bonnet Vents, glass. $100 the pair.

ED ER6 Interior, needs a cleanup but open to offers. Includes two front seats, one rear seat, two bolsters & four door trims.
Open to offers.

E series Genuine XR6 bootlip. Paints a little cracked but since you will have to colour match anyways is a moot point.
$150

Also have a few heads, two complete motors, full suspension setup (koni & pedders with full nolathane kit) & ancillaries like alternators, air con compressors, P/S pumps etc.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]