Fordmods Logo

FS:- FORD EA SPACK 1990 ON GAS $400 ***SOLD*** 

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Post subject: FS:- FORD EA SPACK 1990 ON GAS $400 ***SOLD***
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

VIC, Australia

Hey Guys posting this on behalf of a mate.

This car has to go as he is moving house and it is on the lawn

About the car
Car is very clean inside car runs on gas and petrol. Interior is very clean but has some wears and tears in the usally places but the seats are all good. Car has just had dizzy, coil pack, plugs and leads replaced on it. Has Also got towbar,clear front indercators, trip computer, and the 4speed auto being a spack. Car has pioneer cd player and 6x9's in the rear. Gas is still in date till September this year.
The problems with the car
Paint is fadded on the bonnet and a little on the roof. Car is not running there was a electrical malfuction somewere in the car was driving along then there was a pop and the car just died never to return back to life, had a quick look under the bonet and i can see there is a wire that may have shorted out somehow. Car was running fine up until this happened. I dont have the time to fix it could be as easy as replace the wire and she will run again. Car will be sold with the reg but no rwc. If you were to get the car running then for rwc i would say to front tyres and the front disks and pads apart from that doesnt use oil or water and it has never done a head gasket. Car can be viwed in Sydenham Vic and i can be contacted through here or via email dj_vass@hotmail.com.
Price will be $400 as i need it gone rearly a bargain if it is a easy fix and keep in mind that is on gas and it will come with reg so if you have a spare ea sitting at home you may be able to use the parts off that and fix this one.

EL Fairmont - GT steering wheel -3.45 lsd - superlows - white line sway bars - xr kit - au11 xr8 engine - 3500 convertor -BA XR8 leather interior - ltd woodgrain - di filippo extractors - trick flow track heat manifold - tfs1 camshaft - twin 2.5 inch system venom cats hooker mufflers - 187rwk

Last edited by stoj79 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AU Fairmont

ACT, Australia

Nice, clean engine bay. Looks like some care was taken with this car!

Auto '99 AU Fairmont
--------------------------------------
Pacemaker 4499's, Hi-flow cat, 2.5" Redback catback
K & N Filter, NGK Plugs
Lows all 'round, Monroe's in the front, GSR's in the rear
Pioneer H/U
Tickford Bodykit
COMING SOON:
17's
30mm + 22mm adjustable sway bars.

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Yeah this car was alway treated with care as it was used as a daily driver and had to get me to work. I am p****d that it has failed as it is rearly a good car. I have 3 other cars now so this one is diffently not needed, if it was running i would keep it and just sell another one but it isnt and it has to go. Was my father inlaws car and was alway looked after. Not sure if there was many ea's that have around 370K's on th clock and never done a head gasket.

EL Fairmont - GT steering wheel -3.45 lsd - superlows - white line sway bars - xr kit - au11 xr8 engine - 3500 convertor -BA XR8 leather interior - ltd woodgrain - di filippo extractors - trick flow track heat manifold - tfs1 camshaft - twin 2.5 inch system venom cats hooker mufflers - 187rwk

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:53 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

bump want it gone asap guys.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:25 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

anyone intrested in it or even making me an offer i cant refuse?

Thanks

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

bump anybody even for parts no rego??

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:44 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

how did it run on gas? why do you say a wire has shorted? is there burnt wiring? how bad is it if there is?

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:06 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

efgiar wrote:
how did it run on gas? why do you say a wire has shorted? is there burnt wiring? how bad is it if there is?

Car runs perfect on gas and petrol. The wire from the coil has blown. I am going to replace it on the weekend and it should fire up. I just had the dizzy, coil plugs and leads replaced about 100kms ago so not sure what has gone wrong.

David

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

now a bargain $400 no reg or stero gear come and get it NOW.

Post subject: CAR IS NOW SOLD
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

SOLD

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]