FS [VIC]: FS 1993 ED XR6 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: FS 1993 ED XR6
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

VIC, Australia

Item: 93 ED Ford Falcon XR6
Price: 5000
Reason for sale: I am looking to get a wagon so id condider a swap for a wagon on gas plus cash my way. I need a less modified car for getting back into work after being at tafe for a while completing a degree. This car will be going on carsales shortly and I would appreciate no s**t, or lowballing, or general s**t talk in the thread. im in no rush to sell so yeah.

Description: Genuine Tickford XR6 4L, it’s got a pacemaker 4499 extractors, 2 1/2 inch redback metal high flow cat, 2 1/2 inch exhaust single muffler, king ssl springs all round with koni yellows in the rear and I think pedders comfort gas in the front. Manual conversion done mid 2009 with ea box, ba 6 speed knob and EBGT gear boot, new exedy HD clutch kit was put in this year, maybe done 2-3000kms. 17 inch wheels all round with ok tyres. Recently put in new brake pads all round, however rotors may need replacing or machining.

The interior is near faultless with only a small mark on the rear right seat and the drivers bolster on the front seat has sagged no tear in the trim though. Carpets in good condition and so are the rest of the seats. It’s done about 252000kms however drives really well. Gets about 400 to a tank. sound system wise it’s got 2 Sony 12 inch subs in custom box that is bolted in and sits snugly behind the seats, hooked up to a 2 channel US Audio amp, and also has another 4 channel US Audio amp running Sony 6 inch speakers up front and Alpine Type S 6.5 inch rears. JVC head unit with remote. I have also done an electric window conversion on it, but have not yet put proper doortrims on, so it has original edxr ones in the front, and eb ghia ones in the back, i still have the other 2 of each set to go with the car.

It won’t be coming with roadworthy as I cbf with it, exhaust is quite loud and it is too low. U might be able to get around this depending on how lenient the RWC tester is, I know it passed previously at this height. I will have it serviced soon, or upon deposit and will have it detailed upon deposit too.

comes with a whole lot of spares: 4 14 inch stockies, 2 spare rocker covers, spare standard cam (was going to get it reground), spare complete rocker gear (bought this as it does tick a little bit), spare edxr garnish (slightly damaged), spare custom debaged and smoothed black garnish, 2 front drilled and slotted rotors (not sure if they are to suit abs or not), lhs mirror, and I’ve got a spare set of 17 inch tyres.

Overall this car has been great, it sounds and looks awesome. I’ve had plenty of comments about it and especially when it’s just been cleaned turns heads. It goes really well for what it is and theres a few guys on here that could vouch for that. I will also add that it still has all VIN No. stickers on panels so has never been in a major accident, only thing tht has happenned is i rolled back into a 4wd which is how i broke my rear garnish, the spoiler has only a few marks on it from this, and it leaks, but this is easily fixed.

If you have any more questions please give me a call or sms. If I think of anything else I will include it in the add.
Number is 0403542229
PICS:

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: FS 1993 ED XR6
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:35 am 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: EL XR6

VIC, Australia

Have you had it tuned? If so whats it running?

Le Mans Red EL XR6 - 152rwkw

Racing Clutch, 977b Cam, 4480 Pacemakers, Hi-Flow Cat, 2.25 Exhaust, Double Valve Springs, 70mm Throttlebody, J3, Tightened LSD

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: FS 1993 ED XR6
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:04 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

VIC, Australia

nah havnt had it on a dyno or anything, so dunno what its got or anything, but as i said for what it is it goes pretty hard. come and have a test drive if ya want

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]