Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: FS: (melbourne) R33 GTS-T Skyline - Manual, Mint Condition! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: FS: (melbourne) R33 GTS-T Skyline - Manual, Mint Condition!
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU XR8 220 Manual

Hi,

Due to changing work commitments I may have to sell my Skyline. I am heartbroken to have to do this but I think it is going to have to be.

You must know this is a 1 Australian mature owner and has been meticulously cared for.

I enjoy owning and driving the car, not thrashing it. Has been beautifully maintained and is without a doubt the cleanest one that I have seen.

Not a mark on the body or interior and has a Genuine 95,000kms. It is completely mechanically sound and has been services meticulously.

Details and features are:

R33 GTS-T Series 2 Coupe
Manual
95,000kms
18" 350Z track edition wheels
Turbo back 3 inch exhaust (jasma approved but has a nice deep note) - the car arrived with this from Japan
Aftermarket radiator - cost $495
New fuel pump - Walbro item $300
Turbo Timer
Twin airbags
Alarm and Immobiliser - Professionally installed and all to Australian standards so you can enjoy cheaper insurance
Stereo - Double din DVD player, Apline speakers all round. Professionally installed at $2400 the lot
Air conditioner is VERY cold (rare for these) and the climate control system as well as all other electrics works like a charm

The timing belt was professionally changed. Included a new water pump, new gates timing belt, new camshaft seals and new tensioners. Work cost $1000

The car has also been services every 5,000 kms with full synthetic oil and quality filters. The diff and gearbox have also been services with synthetic fluids.

Body is clean and mark free. Paint is regularly waxed and washed with Meguiars products
Interior is mark free. Car always has mats in it and the interior is cleaned regularly.
Mechanically the car is perfect, NO leaks, NO rattles, NO squeaks, NO problems whatsoever. Drives like it was built yesterday. The driveline is very tight and the car passed a compression test when I bought it with flying colours.

The car will come with 12monts rego and a RWC.

The car is finance free and has never been in an accident. I am willing to let the car be tested in any way you require as I have nothing to hide.

Now I know how good an example this is. I won't sell it for less than it is worth however I am open to reasonable offers.

Looking for $13,999 ONO with RWC and 12 months rego

I am negotiable on the price and will consider a lower price with no stereo, standard radiator, your own wheels or without RWC/Rego etc.

NOT interested in trades at this stage. Thanks

Don't waste your time buying a slightly cheaper skyline that has been knocked around when you can buy such a good example and know you don't need to spend a cent on it!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions but no joy riders thanks, test drives only for those who have a deposit.

Jason
0431 286 689
jasonmoyle@gmail.com

edit*
I forgot to mention, it is also the rare and desireable 40th Anniversary M-Spec edition

As said I am open to offers and may consider a BA MKII XT or BF XT plus cash my way as I need something like this for work

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]