hey guys didnt really want to have to do this but its time for the ef to go, running low on cash and need a cheap run around for the next few years seeing im about to become a student again, and really itching to get the brock project started.
the car will be sold as is here is a list of featurs.
car is a 95 ef fairmont with the following
- 296,*** kms
- dual fuel
- 18 inch pre au fpv cobra wheels
- lowered on shortend monroe shockers and king springs ssl rear and sl front
- after market stereo head unit with aux.
- kenwood door speakers and 6x9 rears
- chrome inner door handles, hand brake and shifter.
- 2.5 inch sports exhust with ba xr6 tip
- recently serviced with gas tune up etc.
- uaual marks for a car of its age.
- runs well on both petrol and gas.
- rego till april 2011
- price negotiable with our withour roadworthy.
- all usual fairmont goodies with el fairmont grille and el fairmont garnish.
- p-plate friendly
asking price is 4,000 as is. couple of hundred more with roadworthy. would like to see the car go to somebody who would enjoy it. is a tidy cruiser and turns heads. any more info pm me amd we can go from there. car is located in Drouin.
Last bumped by goody21 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 pm.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests