Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: Haltech Interceptor PiggyBack ECU "Chip" 4 Sale. SOLD !!!! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Haltech Interceptor PiggyBack ECU "Chip" 4 Sale. SOLD !!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:26 pm 

Ride: 93EB Fairmont / BA Falcon XR6T

NSW, Australia

Hi guys,
A work collegue has a Haltech Interceptor he has kindly asked if i could help him sell it on here.
Details are below of the Haltech, and quotes supplied directly by Haltech. Just recently removed from his Mazda 6 MPS. Contact Ray below as i dont know anything about this if your interested.

Item: Haltech Interceptor Piggyback ECU "Chip"
Item Condition: used in my MPS 6 for a while but taken out now. Reason for selling: changed to a new form of ECU chip
Price and price conditions: $365
Extra Info: Great devices used to "chip" MANY cars (not only the MPS) by piggybacking onto the ECU and varying the outputs to the engine and other components allowing laptop adjustments to tune the car. I will include the wire extensions and the analog input potentiometer (i was using this for electronic boost control) ASWELL as a USB to serial adapter with software to make it easy to connect to many computers!

As taken from the Haltech site:

"The Interceptor is a totally new “piggy back” ECU designed to work in parallel with your existing factory ECU. "

"The Interceptor provides tuning of fuel mixtures, ignition timing, boost levels and many other features. The Interceptor is installed using a universal type wiring loom and tuning is performed on a laptop with user friendly Interceptor software for Windows. As the Interceptor works with the factory ECU, you need only tune where necessary, maximising power whilst maintaining factory levels of economy, idle quality, cold start etc. "

"Performance has never been achieved so quickly, easily and affordably. "

"The Interceptor has been fully tested on many makes and models, with the range of supported vehicles constantly being expanded."

List of supported Vehicles (almost every car including Ford Falcons EF/EL up to B series 6 and 8's):
http://www.haltech.com/wp-content/uploa ... t_List.pdf

Pick up or post anywhere in Australia is fine. Feel free to contact Ray on 0404 606 608

Pictures:

Attachments:
Haltec.JPG
Haltec.JPG [ 391.09 KiB | Viewed 185 times ]

93 EB II Fairmon8 with 17' EL GT's / Clear indicators / H.I.Ds / Sports exhaust / Lowered 2' / K&N / XR6 ECU.
2004 BA MKI XR6T in Lightning Strike paint / K&N / XR8 bonnet / BF lights and a few tweaks.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]