Fordmods Logo

FS (Melb) BA Engine low kays. $600 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: FS (Melb) BA Engine low kays. $600
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:01 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

I have a BA engine that i purchased for a project.
It is a 2004 build engine. The sticker on the back of the block over the rear welsh plug is a quality assurance sticker and grades every bore as "A".

Kilometers: 62,000. Yep you read it correctly. Was out of a wreck back in 2005. Been sitting on a pallet in my shed.

Accessories: Complete long engine. No p/s pump. No alternator. Has A/C. All manifolds and loom.

Extras: XR6 turbo plenum with BOV and some piping. XR6 turbo heat shielding. XR6 turbo dump pipe. (all you need is the turbo and manifold!).

Reason for sale: Changed direction with project. Then I was keeping it thinking i'd buy a BA and retain a spare engine. I mean how much would it cost to do a reco head? !$$$!

Perfect for: Stock replacement of a high mileage engine, basis for conversion or build to XR6 turbo. Strip for low mileage head.

Contact: Aaron 0417507875. PM's don't get checked very frequently. I will try though.

Location: Thornbury Melbourne. I have an engine crane to assist loading it.

Price: $600 firm. That is dirt cheap.

EA SVO Fairmont Ghia - Recaros, Bilsteins, Sunroof, SVO rims and body kit, Genie headers, DBA rotors. T5 steeda triax short shifter. 3.27 lsd. (EL 4.0 ported/polished, rebuilt and balanced, Dev5 cam. J3 chipped EL ecu, AU injectors).

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]