Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: NC II fairlane 5 litre
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:47 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: NC Fairlane Ghia 5L

VIC, Australia

car: Polly green 1994 NC II Fairlane ghia

price: $6,000 ono as is with all original parts.

Description: this is my much loved fairlane i sadly have to sell. just bought myself a bf xr8 so this has to go. its a 1994 model v8 on gas. overall the car is in very good condition, but front bar will need to be resprayed and there are the usual car park dints on the car.
engine is a stock 302 with 266,000 k's on it. exhaust consists of factory headers and cats and a single 2 and a half inch stainless steal exhaust.
interior is the standard velour trim in good condition but needs a good clean (i will do that before its sold) with a momo woodgrain steerin wheel.
the stereo has alpine head unit with ipod connection with m.b quart speakers all round and pioneer amp and 12 inch sub. all sounds very good together.
exterior: king spring SSL's all round with shortened struts and shocks and 19" pre au GT-P wheels with good maxxis tyres 235/35 r19 had them on since about october 2009, probably done about 15,000 k's and cost over $300 each tyre. also has custom plates NCF-302

car will come with all parts to return it to roadworthy condition. original wheels with near new tyres, pedders low springs and original leather steering wheel. if car sells at this price i will also include a full leather dc ltd interior in average condition.

car has rego until november this year but wont be sold with rwc.
any questions, just ask. heres some pics:

call 0402 565 871

thanks for lookin - jarrod

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]