FS [SA]: NL Fairlane Ghia 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: NL Fairlane Ghia
Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:52 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: NL Fairlane Ghia 5Speed

SA, Australia

For Sale i have a 1998 NL Fairlane Ghia 5 speed manual Car has the following mods *5 speed manual conversion including new Heavy duty RPM clutch kit with new bearings and seals, pedal box reinforced,alloy tailshaft,ecu and console *Custom sports exhaust,with Twin 3" dump pipes *Custom white interior on dash,and Blue LEDs throughout interior also *Leather seats which are in excellent condition *All electric options *Sunroof *Nolathane caster/Camber kit ( Adjustable) *Brembo brake covers with slotted and cross drilled rotors *19" ANZ Wheels *Lowered,air suspension in rear and Pedders in front *Custom boot installation with Twin 10" Clarion subs in a custom box,Mono block amp,6" 3 ways in doors and parcel shelf,Pioneer head unit with Iphone capability *Standard Tickford engine with new plugs,high tension 8mm leads,new dizzy,coil always serviced *Complete cooling system has been replaced including hoses and overflow bottle *New Battery *HID headlights and fog lights,LED lights along top of headlights *Paint and inside is immaculate,you wont find a cleaner car for this age around,always garaged,serviced every 5000km and cleaned every second weekend *Fuel economy is amazing,Handles great on road and long distance driving This is a genuine sale it was my pride and joy but now have bigger plans for another car as a project Selling for $7000 with fresh 3 months rego or offer me a decent price

Will consider swaps of something of same value and interest eg XB,XC V8 or BA XR6T or XR8

Any interests welcome to give me a call or text 0458146439 cheers

Attachments:
3637hl_20.jpeg
3637hl_20.jpeg [ 66.92 KiB | Viewed 184 times ]
53139a7_20.jpeg
53139a7_20.jpeg [ 114.7 KiB | Viewed 169 times ]
3923hi0_20.jpeg
3923hi0_20.jpeg [ 121.16 KiB | Viewed 179 times ]

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]