Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: Performance holden parts, diff, motor, v8 k frame. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Performance holden parts, diff, motor, v8 k frame.
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:47 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Eb Fairmont II AND BA XT FALCON

VIC, Australia

hi guys, had this stuff for a few months and just been totally stuffed around trying to get rid of it all. ripped it out from a vq statesman at the start of the year IT ALL RUNS PERFECT!
Ill start with the motor, 5.0L v8 doesnt really look the part from the outside but motor was fully rebuilt with stage 3 crow cams, yella terra roller rockers, larry perkins flat top pistons, blueprinted, balanced etc. i acquired the gear through my brother in law so he obviously knows a lot more since he's the one into holdens but i had a look on crow cams website and everything in stage 3 package has been done to compensate for bigger cams. receipts were lost as car was off road for years and he moved house a few times, has clicked approx 60,000kms and made 190rwkw's with dyno sheet to prove. needs alternator, plugs and leads. comes with wiring and computer with chip.
Engine # 110t677175

Also have v8 k-frame with all suspension and steering components still attached, apparently fits a lot of models before vt.

Last but not least is the IRS diff including the whole subframe, brakes, springs, shafts. Diff was rebuilt approx 5000kms ago cost $2000 by preston automatics 3.9 LSD NON ABS!

Im chasing roughly $3000 for the whole lot which would be great for a conversion but i am willing to separate.
Please text or call 0431533262 - Mick (located in keilor)

Attachments:
motor 2.jpg
motor 2.jpg [ 170.39 KiB | Viewed 156 times ]
motor.jpg
motor.jpg [ 234.34 KiB | Viewed 144 times ]
kframe.jpg
kframe.jpg [ 273.09 KiB | Viewed 136 times ]
diff.jpg
diff.jpg [ 261.09 KiB | Viewed 143 times ]

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]