Joined: 15th Feb 2010
Ride: Ford Fairlane Ghia
EDIT: Guys.. Please email me @ email@example.com. The PM is taking litterally DAYS to exit the outbox. Apologies for the inconvenience.
EDIT: Selling my 1997 NL Fairlane Ghia 6 Cyl: $1000.00 Selling to fund upgrades to the Fairmont
- Service History including reciepts up till Dec 2008 (when rego expired)
- 2.5inch exhaust from Cats back,
- Pioneer head unit with Ipod Dock cable.
- All leather interior,
- Black Momo XR steering wheel.
- EL Fairmont Ghia alloy rims with good tread 90% wear left easily (I also have the orginal rims that I can give as well there tyres are in great nick to. 80% wear left)
- New sparks and leads, rotor, cap and cap base
- Goes very well. Revs freely. No smoke. Engine in good nick. Very strong
- Noisy power steering pump (but gets quieter) amd the pump leaks a bit
- Drivers side mirror is broken
- Light switch is broken
- Has a scratch near the top wheel arch on the rear drivers side, but no panel damage
- Plastic rear number plate fiting is cracked.
Car is covered in dust at the moment as its been sitting undercover for a while - but it starts no worries and runs fine
Call Ross: 0457 084 772. Car is in Shoalwater (near Rockingham) in WA. I'm open to offers.
Last bumped by rwoodhams on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 pm.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests