Fordmods Logo

FS [WA]: *PRICE DROP* Raptor V S/C: Complete for BA & BF Falcon 6 Cyl 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: *PRICE DROP* Raptor V S/C: Complete for BA & BF Falcon 6 Cyl
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:18 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: FG MK 2 XR6

WA, Australia

***PRICE DROP*** Brand new complete Raptor V Supercharger kit for sale. I bought this for my BF Wagon however change in personal circumstances (break up) means that the car is to go before I get a chance to install the unit. Bit of a fire sale and doing everything I can to keep my motorbike.

Final Asking Price: $3'000 firm, I have it listed elsewhere at higher value however feel like giving a discount to the FordMods community given the spirit of the place.

This is a complete and comprehensive bolt on system that includes everythigng you need to get a reliable and comfortable 280kw (375hp) from your B series Falcon, Fairmont or Fairlane 6 Cylinder. Possibly more if you have already done the exhaust and header work (which I had done and was looking to extract up around 300kw out of the motor according to the tuner).

This kit might/may also be considered for the Ford Territory 6 Cyl, however I am not sure if you would require a different mounting bracket. Something for the potential buyer to consider and perhaps one of the more technical guys on here can assist in deciding what is needed.

Kit includes:
- Brand new Raptor V Supercharger unit (approx 21 months warranty remaining as it has never been installed, I have all receipts required).
- all required bracketry for BA or BF series Falcon, Fairlane and fairmont - all variants, hoses, belts, clips, tube, etc. All provided by the manufacturer. Some of the bolts supplied were second hand, they are generic looking bolts that I am sure you could source brand new if you so wished.
- bypass valves
- Air filter and intake tubing to suit

I have also purchased the following new items, all are either OEM Ford products for BA/BF XR6 Turbo/Typhoon models or are genuine Bosch/Walbro Upgrades, no expense spared:

Rising Rate Fuel Regulator
2 Bar MAP Sensor - with a convertor plug to avoid the need for any re-wiring, simply click and plug together.
Upgraded Walbro Fuel Pump (GSS340, complete in tank unit)
XR6 Turbo platinum spark plugs & coil packs (if your car has done 100'000km or more, this is a good time to swap these out).
42 pound Bosch green injectors (genuine and brand new, not reconditioned)

There are some other ancilliary items I have which you can see in the pictures. Everything you need is in this kit, including upgrade of the entire fuel system to provide you with very reliable 500hp (375kw) should you ever wish to look at upping the boost or intercooling into the future.

I will even throw in the fancy metal "supercharged" badges I bought from the USA.

Total outlay on the kit, including all the fuel & spark system upgrades (which are not normally included in these kits) has cost me nearly $6'000. Given it's all still shiny in the box the sell price is hard to ignore value.

The kit comes with fitting instructions and I have been told by the manufacturer that it is about a 4 hour job to install. Anyone with mechanical skills can fit it together however the car will require a tune (such as an SCT or Sniper Flash Tune) to ensure maximum power with safe and reliable fuelling.There are several fantastic tuning shops in Perth these days who can assist with this.

The manufacturer is in Mackay Queensland, they are readily available and have been most helpful to date getting all the required bits and pieces together. I am sure they will be just as helpful during the install process.

Attachments:
File comment: All the bits and pieces
Raptor V BA BF 6 Cyl.jpg
Raptor V BA BF 6 Cyl.jpg [ 46.99 KiB | Viewed 215 times ]
File comment: Close up of the ID plate thing.
Raptor V BA BF 6 Cyl close up.jpg
Raptor V BA BF 6 Cyl close up.jpg [ 46.95 KiB | Viewed 215 times ]

Too many Fords and too much cash "invested" over the years.

New Project: Daily Cruiser, FG Mk 2 XR6 NA , headers, CAI, tuned, 238rwhp and counting.

Engine build in progress.....

Last bumped by EFFALCONMAN on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:18 pm.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]