Joined: 19th Jul 2005
Location: Blue Mountains
Model: Ford Falcon S EB Series II
Manufacture: May 1992
Rego expiry: June 2010
Fuel: Petrol / Gas
Location: Blue Mountains, NSW
This Falcon is in good condition for its age and has been serviced every 5000km for the last 4+ years while I've owned it. It has a number of aftermarket parts and has had some necessary maintenance done to it. Here are some of the features:
* LPG (dual fuel) converted in July 2006 - gets over 500km per tank of gas: this is a $35-$40 fill up and is around 8cents per km! It is extremely cheap to run.
* 5 speed manual with short shift kit
* Lowered with king spring's, pedders rear shocks and ultima front shocks
* Extractors (possibly pacemaker's) with a 2.5" sports exhaust (Lukey performance muffler into an SS resonator with a chrome tip)
* Head and head gasket changed in 2007 - a 3.9L head was put on it which has been shaved and has an aftermarket cam
* Darkest legal tints by premiere tints in 2008
* Pearl Black paint: J4 paint code - the same as the EB GT's. Recently it has had a number of panels resprayed where paint had been chipped or lost including the bonnet, boot, front quarters, front bumper, top of the rear bumper and C pillar plastic covers. The paint is in very good condition overall.
* Tires are roadworthy and should pass a rego inspection no worries
* NEW fuel, air and oil filter plus a batch of fresh oil just last week.
* NEW clutch and clutch cable in 2009
* NEW battery in November 2009
* NEW front right lower ball joint and tie rod end done in late 2009
* Tow bar
This Falcon has just been serviced - it has a new fuel filter, new air filter, new oil filter and a fresh batch of oil. It has been a great car to own. It is very fuel efficient and cheap to run. It goes well and has been maintained every 5000km. It has 305500km but has many more to go! Rego expires in June 2010 but in the past has never failed and I expect it to pass this year without any issues.
Please also note, there is an ABS sticker on the rear garnish but the vehicle does not have ABS brakes. Another point to make is that it has 2 small chips in the front windscreen.
I would encourage you to come see it yourself, this is a bargain! Located in the Blue Mountains, NSW. My mobile number is 0421 906 327 (best during the day) or (02) 4751 3077 and ask for Dan to organise inspections or ask any questions you might have.
Feel free to PM me or post and ask you're questions below!
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests