Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: the i no longer own an e series sale 

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Post subject: the i no longer own an e series sale
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

k&n panel filter,cleaned and oiled $65 posted
oil cooler,unused,top to bottom the core is 37cm,i forgot how long the core is $80 posted
unfinished plenum i was making,comes with top plate already cut,throttle body flange,and modified xf throttle body (has eseries tps) lots of hours have gone into this,all it needs are the sides and some tidying up $250 pick up
custom boot install,comes with 2 pioneer 300w 2 channel amps and 2 pioneer 600w 12inch subs,plus the box and floor panel,the box has to come apart to be installed and removed but i have the carpet for the front of the box aswell.the box is 2 sealed compartments to pioneer specs
pick up only $600
genuine el ford floormats in grey,they dont come with the lock tabs for the carpet,will come up awesome with a clean,no tears or anything $75 posted
el gt snorkel,has a hole in the side where the balance pipe for the lpg was $40 posted

97 el xr6,5 speed short shifter,sequential scoop,no arial,freshly resprayed,low on 17's,3 inch zorst,stainless hi flo cat,snort stage 3 stainless manifold,garrett t04e,front mount cooler,wolf 3d ecu,seimens 760cc injectors,walbro fuel pump

Last edited by madeaspack on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: the i no longer own an e series sale
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

what dod you want for that plenum?

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

el xr cluster suit 6cyl,has el gauges with white ef needles and red led's has 186ish000kms $100 posted
ef fairmont/xr6 cluster for 6 cyl,has ef gauges with el needles has 240ish000kms $70 posted
ef fairmont/xr cluster suit 6 cyl unknown kms $60 posted
genuine EL option MOMO steering wheel,good condition,not perfect it has some light wear as pictured,comes with working cruise control buttons in black $500 posted
genuine AU MOMO manual gear knob in excellent condition $150 posted

97 el xr6,5 speed short shifter,sequential scoop,no arial,freshly resprayed,low on 17's,3 inch zorst,stainless hi flo cat,snort stage 3 stainless manifold,garrett t04e,front mount cooler,wolf 3d ecu,seimens 760cc injectors,walbro fuel pump

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

genuine 17inch AJR DIRECTORS,outside in excellent condition,4 genuine centre caps,as pictured 1 wheel has a non genuine valve,one wheel has had a repair on the inside(doesnt leak) 2 tires are maxxis ma-v1's with heaps of tread,but as pictured 1 tire has a bulge on the inside,it has had it as long as the tires have been on and never gave me any issues,the other 2 tires are cheapo linglongs,they are unroadworthy due to inside edge wear but have a good amount of tread. in AU on offset $750 pick up
the 18's that were on my elxr about 20,000kms old excellent condition wheels,i put ford new genuine centre caps in them,they are not ford wheels,all 4 tires are unroadworthy so i didnt bother to take pics of them in AU on offset with e series hub adaptors $750 pickup,without adaptors $650 pickup

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:44 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

pm sent froudey

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

all offers considered,i need to move it all

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

parts on ebay now

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: TS40

VIC, Australia

*watching these items* :mrgreen:

Was - 2001 AUIII Ford Falcon Forte
Genuine T2 TS50 bodykit, 18" BF Cobras, Boge and Eibach Suspension and Complete AU2 Fairmont Ghia Interior

Now - 2012 FG Mk2 Ford Falcon XR6
Swift Green,6 Speed Auto, Stock... and a Fuel Card :)

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]