Joined: 13th Sep 2010
Ride: '96 EL Ford Fairmonth Ghia.
Hi guys, doing a bit of a cleanout of some of the gear that I've been holding on to. I've got three different sets of rims to suit AUs onwards, some of which have spares, some that don't. I've got steelies with Bridgestone RE92s on them which are at 99% tread -- they were on a VR Commodore for about a week and a half before it died. Theres a few AU Forte Clusters, one of which is painted in W6 Amaretto Gold, a black t-bar and gear selector that is also painted the same W6 Amaretto Gold with chrome surround, modified light housing so it holds three T10 bulbs instead of just the one to add extra brightness as well as also chrome painted on the inside to make it even brighter. Theres also an AU engine that has seen better days as well as the gearbox that are going together. The gearbox won't go into reverse, had replaced the oil filter and transmission fluid in it just before it stopped going into reverse. The engine runs a little rough, but it has been sitting for a few months; albeit it it had been running rough before getting my new car. Also have a set of tinted tail lights for the AU.
So where are the pictures I hear you ask? Well here they are with their prices.
1. Gear Selector Painted W6 Amaretto with modified lighting housing - $50.
2. Instrument Cluster Painted W6 Amaretto with 232,000kms - $65.
3. Instrument Cluster (standard) with 259,000kms - $45.
4. AU Ford 15inch rims - Set of 5, 3 have tyres, 2 don't (Not sure if any with tyres are legal) - $100 for the set. Minimal gutter rash.
5. AU Ford 15inch rims - Set of 4, 2 have tyres, 2 don't (I believe the two with tyres have a bit of tread on them still - $100 for the set. Some gutter rash.
6. ROH 15inch rims to suit AU Ford - Set of 5 - $80 for the lot - Some rims have medium gutter rash.
7. Dark tinted AU Rims - $60 for the pair.
8. Bridgestone RE92 15inch rims - 205x65r15 rims - "The RE92 is a passenger car tyre designed and adapted for Australian conditions. It is fitted to more Australian made vehicles than any other tyre. Its tread pattern has been optimised to provide low noise and a good balance between handling and ride comfort." Paid $540 for the tyres and they were on for about a week and a half before the car they were on, a VR Commodore, died - Happy to take $300 for the four plus the steelies they're on.
9. 99 AU Engine and gearbox - The gearbox won't go into reverse, had replaced the oil filter and transmission fluid in it just before it stopped going into reverse. The engine runs a little rough, but it has been sitting for a few months; albeit it it had been running rough before getting my new car. Happy to take $100 for both.
10. Passenger and Drivers side mirrors - both in working condition - black - $40 for the pair.
11. Dark tinted windows to suit AU Ford - All windows, front, back, quarters and rear - all tinted, do have various marks and scratches on them, but as you can see, they're still good and non-bubbled etc - rear is not fitted either - looking for $75 for the lot.
Thats what I've got off of the car though, there will be front electric window mechanisms, black SR AU interior seats and trim coming up on the weekend when I get that out. Boot lid with spoiler and fairmont chrome bar as well. Get yourself a bargain and don't be shy.
Some images may look strange, I used a program to shrink the image size as they were too large to upload, if you're interested in the full sized images, just let me know. Can drop off gear to the Brisbane and Ipswich areas for a fee too.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests