FS [NSW]: Various E-series parts 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Various E-series parts
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: 04 BA Mk2 Xr6

Hey
For sale i have a lot of E-series stuff which i was going to put on my car, but i never got the chance to when it got written off.

First, i have a pair, left and right side indicators, would suit EF/EL. Other is in unopened box under indicator $40 O.N.O

Shiftkits Australia Adjustable shift kit. As shown in photo, never used, still in tape etc. $90 O.N.O

Crow cams Vernier timing gear. Still in wrapping as per photo. $120 O.N.O

T.I Performace J3 chip pre programmed, never used. $80 O.N.O

Push button start, got off ebay, never used and comes with all components. $25 O.N.O

2x SAAS racing seats, comes with base to suit EL mounts. Straight bolt in from factory seats. $150 each

4x CSA alloys, bit of paint chipped off by rattle gun when removing studs to take wheels off. 3x wheels about 70% 1x about 85-90% $700

Set of redback extractors, not to sure which ones though as i didnt get told. Been on the car for about 2 months before i wrote off car in June. Not damaged $300 O.N.O

At same time as fitting extractors, i got them to put on new cat. Was told was redback aswell $200 O.N.O

2.5" Lukey cat back sports exhaust. Comes with everything needed except a rubber when needed to be cut off (when retrieving from car). $300 O.N.O

Set of clear tailights, comes with bulbs if required. Was on car for about 2 weeks. $40

If anything needs to be posted, will be at buyers expense.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]