Fordmods Logo

FS:Vic - B/New AU MOMO BLACK & GREY Leather s/wheel**SOLD** 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: FS:Vic - B/New AU MOMO BLACK & GREY Leather s/wheel**SOL
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:22 am 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 233

Joined: 7th Apr 2005

Location: S.E. Melb.
VIC, Australia

As it says, Brand New AU MOMO BLACK & GREY Leather s/wheel.

Will fit EF/EL/AU.

$320 + post (if needed)

Also available, brand new set of AU cruise/audio switches - $75 + post or $370 + post, for both items.

Image
Image

Last edited by Big Pete on Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:54 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 233

Joined: 7th Apr 2005

Location: S.E. Melb.
VIC, Australia

REASONABLE offers considered.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:14 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 233

Joined: 7th Apr 2005

Location: S.E. Melb.
VIC, Australia

Thanks for the PM punktured.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 1298

Joined: 4th Apr 2006

Ride: BA 3v ute

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

No worries. I'll let you know as soon as i can what he wants to do

 

_________________

www.bseries.com.au/punktured

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:40 am 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 233

Joined: 7th Apr 2005

Location: S.E. Melb.
VIC, Australia

punktured wrote:
No worries. I'll let you know as soon as i can what he wants to do


PM Sent
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 1298

Joined: 4th Apr 2006

Ride: BA 3v ute

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

PM sent

 

_________________

www.bseries.com.au/punktured

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

PM sent
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:25 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 233

Joined: 7th Apr 2005

Location: S.E. Melb.
VIC, Australia

Walker wrote:
PM sent


Didn't get your PM, Walker :? :( :?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:01 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Sorry Pete, just taking the piss about every post with PM sent!
Would have though it was pretty obvious with the email and pop up you receive.
You can go into your profile and set it to do just that.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:25 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 233

Joined: 7th Apr 2005

Location: S.E. Melb.
VIC, Australia

Walker wrote:
Sorry Pete, just taking the piss about every post with PM sent!
Would have though it was pretty obvious with the email and pop up you receive.
You can go into your profile and set it to do just that.


Cool......good to see a mod with a sense of humour
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 3531

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: 93 Maverick LWB/S2 LWB Delica

Power: 75 rwkw

Location: uoʇǝlƃuıs lʍoq ʇsnp
NSW, Australia

Big Pete wrote:
Walker wrote:
Sorry Pete, just taking the piss about every post with PM sent!
Would have though it was pretty obvious with the email and pop up you receive.
You can go into your profile and set it to do just that.


Cool......good to see a mod with a sense of humour


Nah he hasnt got a sense of humour, he is just a old bald headed c**t!

 

_________________

93 Ford Maverick LWB automatic petrol guzzler (gets stuck where Deli doesn't, big pumpkins :evil:)
97 S2 Mitsubishi Delica LWB (off the road getting v8 transplant) http://tmacmechanical.com.au/

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:29 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 233

Joined: 7th Apr 2005

Location: S.E. Melb.
VIC, Australia

Damage wrote:
Big Pete wrote:
Walker wrote:
Sorry Pete, just taking the piss about every post with PM sent!
Would have though it was pretty obvious with the email and pop up you receive.
You can go into your profile and set it to do just that.


Cool......good to see a mod with a sense of humour


Nah he hasnt got a sense of humour, he is just a old bald headed c**t!



BWAhahahahaha..........another mod with a sense of humour :lol: :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:52 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names