FS (VIC): EA-ED B/Kit, Momo W/grain Cruise S/Wheel, 9" diff, 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: FS (VIC): EA-ED B/Kit, Momo W/grain Cruise S/Wheel, 9"
Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

Hey guys,

I want to flog off a few things I don't need off the EB Ghia I just bought, and a AU BBM I've got sitting in the garage.

Here they are:

-EB MOMO wheel Limited edition one apparently. It's the best steering wheel I've ever seen in an E-Series and apparently was over $1000 brand new. It's in as new condition. I'm open to offers over $550ish. It's going on Ebay tonight hopefully.

I'll minus $50 if you trade in your old GOOD condition steering wheel.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ford-Fairmont-EA ... dZViewItem

-EA-ED 9" Diff Complete with brakes etc. to suit a EA-ED, and from what I can see it's a straight bolt-on fit. I'll have a better look tonight. I think it's the standard 3.27:1 ratio because it revs nicely on the freeway. I'm not sure if the EB1's got the wider lower arm bushes, so you may need to change the bushes on one side of the lower arms if you are putting this in a later model. I'll double check. SPHELL did this on his old car when fitting an ED diff, $121 to get them changed on both sides at pedders.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-EA-E ... dZViewItem

-Fake EA-ED Woodgrain dash parts These are the T-bar surround, window switch surround, stereo surround and trip computer surround. All in excellent condition. They look sort of real and feel hard to touch but they're definitely well-made stick on items. Probably will put these on ebay as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ford-EA-ED-Falco ... dZViewItem

-EA-ED Body kit This includes Sprint rear and side skirts and the front lip. I'll probably need to trade bumpers with whoever buys the kit if it sells, as the parts are held to the bars with urethane AFAIK.

What's it worth? This is more like an EOI, not really going to flog 'em off if it's not worth it! Spoiler not included.

-AU BBM Manifold without injectors, including all sensors, wiring and injector rail. $50.

Will post pictures tonight hopefully...

My mobile number is 0423 431 754 or if you want to e-mail me you can sumeet0430069148@three.com.au

I can also MMS pic's to people who want pics urgently if I don't put 'em up tonight. Just message me and I'll send you a pic back.

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Ef Ghiaaaaaargh!

WA, Australia

Haha im the guy that offered u 85 for the woodgrain before..

Mercedes 500SEC: -- GONE -- http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/my-83-mercedes-500sec-buildup-t69837.html
Ef Ghia: -- GONE -- Pacie 4480's, 2.5" Redback, custom grille, FTR's.
AU xr8: BA xr wheels, 2.5" custom exh, leather and woodgrain next.
Chevy Camaro: LHD, Black, all original.

Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

Ahh was that you was it!

Bid on it :D

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]