FS - Vic - Various EF/EL bits 

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:33 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: BA XT

VIC, Australia

nicco wrote:
i'm curious about the NF/NL dash.

does it come with all the plugs? and a decent length of wiring attached to them? would you happen to have the door and fuel flap sensors?

pics of cluster would be nice too please.

cheers mate.

hello, i've uploaded some pics. Its in pretty good nick, apart from the high km's. it comes with the loom plugs, but only a short length of wires, enough to graft onto a mid-series dash loom. Sorry, i do not have the door/fuel flap sensors.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:36 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

1800reverse wrote:
Gli_TurboGTP wrote:
1800reverse wrote:
I will grab the woodgrain spears if you can post them, in need of the rear ones to complete a set!

You Only need one outta three.if you get them will you sell one?Dad's girlfriends car needs front passenger one to be replaced as one of the things holding it on snapped?

I only need the rear two mate, so if you needed the front one would be happy to work something out.

malazn_mafia, would you be able to post these? Please let me know!

Yeh, i'd be happy to post them, but i am not too sure how much it would cost to post them (they are quite bulky/long) to adelaide/NSW. If you could get me some details about postage cost and your post address, i could sort something out. cheers.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: 1995 EF Fairmont

NSW, Australia

malazn_mafia wrote:
1800reverse wrote:
Gli_TurboGTP wrote:
1800reverse wrote:
I will grab the woodgrain spears if you can post them, in need of the rear ones to complete a set!

You Only need one outta three.if you get them will you sell one?Dad's girlfriends car needs front passenger one to be replaced as one of the things holding it on snapped?

I only need the rear two mate, so if you needed the front one would be happy to work something out.

Yeh, i'd be happy to post them, but i am not too sure how much it would cost to post them (they are quite bulky/long) to adelaide/NSW. If you could get me some details about postage cost and your post address, i could sort something out. cheers.

Well if he only needs rear two would you be willing to seperate?if i can get the Lenght,Hieght and width of it and weight i can find out of aust post how much to post to where i am.

I have not failed.I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Edison

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:05 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Gli_TurboGTP wrote:
malazn_mafia wrote:
1800reverse wrote:
Gli_TurboGTP wrote:
1800reverse wrote:

Well if he only needs rear two would you be willing to seperate?if i can get the Lenght,Hieght and width of it and weight i can find out of aust post how much to post to where i am.

Just want to make sure that the color matches the ones that u already have on your car, since different EF/EL models had different woodgrain color. The trims came off of a NF Fairlane GHIA, if that is of any help.

In regards to the size, i cant seem to find a ruler >.<, but the size would be exactly the same as the top section of the door trim (the darker colored section onto which the woodgrain attaches, above the cloth part where the door handle is), since i will ship the woodgrain with the top section of the door trim.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Oh forgot to put in pm that it is a ghia.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

OK I just spoke with the cars owner.Trim is cappuccino but it doesn't bother me will try and get spear off the trim(hopefully with out breaking it) and it is a NF Fairlane Ghia.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:54 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Gli_TurboGTP wrote:
OK I just spoke with the cars owner.Trim is cappuccino but it doesn't bother me will try and get spear off the trim(hopefully with out breaking it) and it is a NF Fairlane Ghia.

The trim will come off the door section easily, as the little black rings that hold them in were already removed. I will provide them if i can find them. I would recommend to just glue them in when u install in that car's door trim.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:49 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

malazn_mafia wrote:
Gli_TurboGTP wrote:
malazn_mafia wrote:
1800reverse wrote:
Gli_TurboGTP wrote:
1800reverse wrote:

Just want to make sure that the color matches the ones that u already have on your car, since different EF/EL models had different woodgrain color. The trims came off of a NF Fairlane GHIA, if that is of any help.

In regards to the size, i cant seem to find a ruler >.<, but the size would be exactly the same as the top section of the door trim (the darker colored section onto which the woodgrain attaches, above the cloth part where the door handle is), since i will ship the woodgrain with the top section of the door trim.

Sorry, woodgrain spears have been sold to someone located very near to me. Decided that payment/postage hassles for interstate may end up being too much.

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

malazn_mafia wrote:
nicco wrote:
i'm curious about the NF/NL dash.

does it come with all the plugs? and a decent length of wiring attached to them? would you happen to have the door and fuel flap sensors?

pics of cluster would be nice too please.

cheers mate.

hello, i've uploaded some pics. Its in pretty good nick, apart from the high km's. it comes with the loom plugs, but only a short length of wires, enough to graft onto a mid-series dash loom. Sorry, i do not have the door/fuel flap sensors.

thanks for that.
I'll have a think. its something i really dont need (:lol: the joy of the mods bug) but i think i want it anyway. i'll get back to you if i decide to go ahead

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

ok.fair enough

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Ill take the dash cluster. The question being will you mail it up to Penrith NSW 2750?
Please PM me if that is all ok.

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:50 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 97 EL Fairmont

Power: 247 rwkw

SA, Australia

Damnit, the two front woodgrain trim pieces I have are from an NF Fairlane as well, so chances are they would have matched perfectly. Ah well, if anyone else can help me out, would be much appreciated :D

1998 EL XR8 - Opt 20, Explorer Manifold, Pacemaker 4000's, Sunroof, BBQ Fuel

1975 XB Falcon 500 - 351 2V, Toploader, Twin 2.5", Genie headers, Holley 750

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2