Joined: 30th Apr 2011
Ride: '97 EL Fairmont Ghia
Unfortunately my Ghia was written off not so long ago. Since then I have gone down a different path, away from the e-series, and have no use for the car anymore. So I now have the painful task of parting her out.
Anyway the main points are:
- 1997 Fairmont ghia in Mocha Foam
- Front end damage (guards, bumper, bonnet, radiator and fans damaged. Rest of car is fine)
- Tickford engine (209,000km on dash) was still going strong when going. Features genuine reconditioned au injectors fitted 3 days before the accident. Would suit manual as it seemed to get up and go in the high revs... $400
- Full Sunroof setup (including cappa roof lining, shade, wiring, etc.) $400?
- Full Performance Exhaust (hurricane extractors, 200cpsi metal core cat, 2.5" mandrel bent catback with 1 high flow muffler. Has great note, nice and deep on idle) $500
- Full pedders sports ryder suspension (shocks, springs, caster/camber kit)
- Have 2 sets of springs, the set that's on the car, and a set thats an inch lower. $300 for lot
- EL GT wheels on yokahama c-drive tyres, 3 good, 1 close to replacement. $600
- All prices are negotiable!
Minus the front, the car is still fully intact. Just inbox me or text about any part with a price in mind and we'll take it from there.
Located outer eastern Melbourne
Will post more pics soon
The EL ghia
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests