FS [VIC]: WTS/FS - Wrecking 1997 Ford Festiva 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: WTS/FS - Wrecking 1997 Ford Festiva
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:01 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: 1997 Ford Festiva

VIC, Australia

Hey Guys,

Joined up to try and sell this for my housemate who doesnt have time to do it themselves :)

97 Ford Festiva - 3 Dpor - Manual

Suit repair or wrecking.

Car is COMPLETE at the moment (25/1/14)

First, the poor...
Body panels in poor shape, as my housemate decided on a drunken night out at a mates property, to try "4wd tyre bowling" into the car, RH Passenger Qtr panel is damaged, as is the roof and bonnet due to the boys "celebrating" a bowl. Other panels have been kicked or marked due to an incident at a local railway station. So, if you are looking for panels, probably not your best bet lol.

Next, the bad...
Was involved in a VERY minor bingle on the bumper bar, cosmetic damage only from what i can see, and from what my housemate told me. hit a concrete barrier when parking, damaging the bumper bar (hence why there is a red bumper not a purple one in the pics!)

Finally, the worse...
From what i can tell, the lower control arm came out of the socket, and it seems like the RH/Drivers side axle has snapped/broke. The drivers front wheel was looking right, whilst the car was trying to go left.

On to the good...
Engine - Complete and still running strong.
Tyres - literally two weeks old! Brand new condition (not second hand, or retreads) paid $280 for them, will sell separately if required.
Interior - Passenger door skin painted in Buzz Lightyear colours, as the whole interior was going to be painted like that, but since this happened, and buying a new(er) car, its been put on hold. Interior in great shape, no burns, no rips, no tears, could use a steam clean though as we have a dog.
Everything else you would expect to be there, is there. Dash, Buttons, Sticks, Steering Wheel, etc etc etc.

No Rego, No RWC (duh, its being parted lol).

Would prefer to sell as whole car, honestly it may be a very simple fix, but we just dont have time for it. Has NOT been taken to mechanics for quotes on the fix, so i have no idea on the extent of the damage done to the drivetrain/axel etc.

Looking for $750 (very) NEGOTIABLE for the WHOLE car, towing at buyers expense, or price per part on application - if you want a part, you have to come remove it yourself, again, dont have the time for it.

Please contact me via a pm, or comment.
If you do PM me, please comment on the forum, so i get notified ASAP :)

Cheers,

Kev

Thanks for your time guys :)

Attachments:
Festiva 4.jpg
Festiva 4.jpg [ 86.28 KiB | Viewed 234 times ]
Festiva 3.jpg
Festiva 3.jpg [ 100.35 KiB | Viewed 226 times ]
Festiva 2.jpg
Festiva 2.jpg [ 80.79 KiB | Viewed 234 times ]
Festiva 1.jpg
Festiva 1.jpg [ 76.6 KiB | Viewed 218 times ]