FS [QLD]: xf fairmont ghia cheap 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: xf fairmont ghia cheap
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:29 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: ED, XF

QLD, Australia

hey guys i have an xf fairmont ghia i need it gone dont have room for it an i need a ute.. the car has a blown head gasket pretty easy fix new head gasket rocker cover gasket and intake manifold gasket are about 30 bucks for the lot but i dont have time to do i was planning to do the car up as a first car but really need a ute so its got to go basically all ive done is put a new accelerator cable on and it will need a new water pump.. but the previous owner put a new exhaust from cat back it has standard header ... the car has a recently new nytholene bushes put in the rear.. it has 5 good tyres on the the snowflakes but could be negotiated to sell either jelly beans or 12 slotters that also have good tred the xf is straight and rust free paint is in good order few little stone chips on the bonnet and back bumper needs a touch up... i want 650 but if someone is interested and comes up with the cash quick id sell cheaper.. the car is located 15 minuts south of toowoomba you will need a car trailer to take it home... cheers kyle.. i can be reached on my mob anytime its 0437524990 any question dont hesitate to ring

Attachments:
Photo0004.jpg
Photo0004.jpg [ 241.31 KiB | Viewed 115 times ]
Photo0007.jpg
Photo0007.jpg [ 186.58 KiB | Viewed 114 times ]
Photo0014.jpg
Photo0014.jpg [ 145.5 KiB | Viewed 118 times ]
Photo0010.jpg
Photo0010.jpg [ 255.71 KiB | Viewed 120 times ]

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]