FS [QLD]: xf fairmont ghia 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: xf fairmont ghia
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 am 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: ED, XF

QLD, Australia

hey guys im selling my red xf fairmont ghia 3 sp automatic its a 4.1 efi just replaced head gasket and rocker cover gasket it also has a new throttle cable.. its got a brown velour interior. the body is very straight and i mean that. the paint is in good condition could do with a good buff its got the original snow flakes with good tread left on all tyres. i am only selling this because i lined up an xg and need the money for it if you want pics or more info just pm. im asking $900 cheers kyle also forgot it has a new exhaust form cat back and will be sold with a set of extractor witch need a clean and paint and almost new noytholene bushes in the rear also put in a new thermo stat. that car is almost ready for a rcw i can be reached on 0437524990

Attachments:
Photo0010.jpg
Photo0010.jpg [ 255.71 KiB | Viewed 119 times ]
Photo0008.jpg
Photo0008.jpg [ 99.5 KiB | Viewed 135 times ]
Photo0006.jpg
Photo0006.jpg [ 194.76 KiB | Viewed 109 times ]
Photo0004.jpg
Photo0004.jpg [ 241.31 KiB | Viewed 116 times ]
Photo0005.jpg
Photo0005.jpg [ 210.41 KiB | Viewed 126 times ]

Post subject: Re: FS [QLD]: xf fairmont ghia
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Falcon Monti

NSW, Australia

nicee.......... My old man's XF Ghia that he use to own, he had it since brand new, he looked after it, Cleaned both inside and out at least once a week, Buffed and polished each weekend after cleaning the outside. He cared for it so much until some bastard decided to steal it from his driveway one night, he came home the next morning from work and asked my Mum, "Hey Darl, Wheres the car?" she said "Mum has probably borrowed it". So he went to go put his house keys back where he normally put them and noticed the car keys were still there. So he quickly ran back outside to look for it, and noticed some metal on the ground where the door normally is. Called the cops. A few days later, they found it burnt out :cry:

BANNED USER

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]