Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: (NSW) EL V8 Ghia - kit, leather, coilovers, LPG, Zorst $7500 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: (NSW) EL V8 Ghia - kit, leather, coilovers, LPG, Zorst $7500
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: LV XR5T

NSW, Australia

Hi Guys. It had come time for me to sell my EL Ghia off, buy a house and be more mature and stuff...

It's a 1996 build Heritage Green EL Fairmont Ghia. Low 168,500 km's for age
Located in the St George area Sydney NSW
Contact me here or PM for my number

It is fully optioned, so -

- V8
- LSD
- Sunroof (doesn't leak, works perfectly)
- Full grey leather interior (in immaculate condition, no tears/rips)
- Full Tickford kit (except rear wing, a previous owner put on a non-wing Ghia bootlid for the more subtle look)
- Electric everything: Mirrors, drivers seat, all windows, sunroof, central locking, etc. ALL work perfectly
- Climate control
- Full woodgrain & chrome treatment
- still has the original double DIN factory radio with 2-height aerial, premo sound (for 1996), in-boot 6-stacker CD (although unattached due to LPG tank)
- Fancy assisted steering (huge difference to standard)

It also has -

- Full XR8 front bar/lights/bonnet. Headlights arent broken
- Full Pedders Xtreme Coilover set up. So huge adjustability in Damping AND ride height. Also has a camber kit and has been set up with a proper old-school wheel alignment (fear not, it WASN'T by pedders)
- Full exhaust - Extractors into 2 high-flow cats into a custom twin 2.24" mandrel bent exhaust with integrated X-pipe, twin redback mufflers and twin resonators into twin 3" stainless steel tips exiting at rear bar. No drone, excellent quality sound
- copy EL GT rims
- LPG system installed in 2011 (so no need for another full test for 8 years). LPG switch mounted discretely

In the past 12 months of ownership i have had the coilovers installed,
the exhaust installed (which required all new custom mounts),
rear brake calipers rebuilt & bleeders unblocked,
new pads and fluid, wheel bearings,
new heater tap,
new fuel pump,
new ignition coil

This car gets serviced every 5000km, and had never been found wanting for anything. It drives beautifully, sits very well on the road. Can be slammed or jacked up and retain driveability. Auto shifts super smoothly, kicks down when needed and otherwise just loves cruising.
The ghia runs very well on both petrol and LPG, I have always used BP Ultimate as i'm pretty fussy.

I have a new Alternator still in its box ($300 new, which was for my EL XR8) that i shall chuck in along with some service items like new wheel bearings, fuel filter, brake light switch, etc. that I have collected over the past few years. All in their packaging, i dont need any e-series parts anymore so you might as well have them

Reason for sale is that I'm in the process of purchasing a house and need a practical Daily, so i'm buying a little man-bag Fiesta. I'm going to doing a LOT of km's to and from work and the Ghia is too nice to be a daily hack.

Registration is up in mid-May, i don't mind getting a pink-slip (NSW road-worthy) for the buyer. If it isn't sold before rego is due i will adjust the price accordingly. As it is, I am willing to part with it for $7,500. I am negotiable.

If you want it, i also have a genuine V8 T5 gearbox for it for another $750 to go with the car. Gearbox is available separately for $1250. Includes shifter boot with all clips & rubber floor seal (see pictures at bottom), clutch pedal and a tailshaft that i got out of the ex-cop car the T5 came from.

This ad will be put up on other forums and also carsales

Coilovers

Gearbox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update!

i took some photos last thursday with my phone as my DSLR had died.
I apologise as the quality isn't really there, they all look a bit misty

so NSW rego now expires November 17 2013, so almost 7 months from now

still $7500

I have a guy coming for the gearbox this weekend

Previous -
EL XR8 - Navy, 5.0, coilovers, custom twin 2.25" exhaust
EL Fairmont Ghia - Heritage, V8, Coilovers, leather, elec seat, sunroof, Ticky kit, EL XR front, dual fuel, EL GT's, custom twin exhaust
2011 Fiesta LX

Current -
LV XR5T

Last bumped by braad on Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 pm.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]