QLD: AU Falcon Parts and a Fish Tank 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: QLD: AU Falcon Parts and a Fish Tank
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:19 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: AU3 XLS Ute

QLD, Australia

Shed Sale

- I am selling the things out of my shed i no longer need to make way for new project:
all items are on the Southside of Brisbane, and pick-up is prefered however i will help in arranging
a courier if requested.

Falcon AU 16inch wheels:
- 4 x 16inch factory alloys with tyres, tyres still have plenty of life, 1 wheel has some gutter damage but isn't to noticeable as its only 4-5mm wide on the lip. $350.00

Falcon AU "Sports" Front Suspension
- 2 x Front Shocks (these are same in length as my KYB replacement, and lowered springs (same in length as King SL's. I replaced these when i did my rear leafs, with KYB and SL's and was very minimal change in height if at all. $120.00

Falcon Ute Rear Leafs
- Rear leafs and front bushings (good condition) these again are "sports" from Ford however ride and inch and abit higher than the SL Leaf replacements, but a hell of a lot lower than stock. (The yellow colour on springs isnt rust its just painted yellow, not sure why, but thats how they came off the car) $50.00

Redback Rear Section for Ute
- Rear section of the AU Ute sports system sold by Redback. 2.5inch mandrel bent. This will bolt directly onto the Redback front system, available from most exhaust places, will save half on your system, only used for a few weeks then removed for a straight pipe. $75.00

2ft Fish Tank
- 2ft (4 inches higher than your average petshop) Glass fish tank, with pine stand, T8 Fluoro light fitting, 600lph Canister Filter, and can include C02 unit if you wish to grow and keep live plants. tank has next to no scratches only pulled down as 3 is enough for me at the moment. $85.00

All prices are negotiable, contact me for questions on 0412528122

Pictures

Imageg

Thanks For Looking!!!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]