Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

Item: Smartlock Bypass Module - EB2 to AU1 both I6 and V8
Price: $65.00
Type: Part
Condition: Used

Description: I have for sale a Smartlock Bypass Module which I purchased a while ago when I was having some issues with my car. It helped me diagnose my problem and it's all fixed now, so no need for this any more. It was only in my car for about half an hour.

Quote:
The Ford Smartlock Bypass module is a wire-in device which will allow the use of a Ford Smartlock based ECU in vehicles / boats without the need for the associated Ignition barrel wiring and BEM / BCM. This is ideal for those who wish to use an EL ecu in an EA or EB falcon for increased performance or with BBM conversions.
This Smartlock Bypass module is also ideal for those who wish to utilise remote start alarms / immobilisers.
This device can also be used to eliminate a faulty factory BEM / BCM which would otherwise cause the ECU not to provide fuel and spark. The module provides the ECU with the required signals to allow the engine to operate, and comes fully epoxy potted for protection against moisture and corrosion and basic installation instructions.

The Smartlock Bypass can be used with Ford EBII to AU series 1 Smartlock based ECU's, both 6 cylinder and v8 variants, and comes with fitting instructions. *Note this device will not work on AU II or AUIII ECU's which have SmartShield Immobilisation.

Price - $65.00 plus postage. Postage shouldn't be much - around $5.00 I'd guess.

Image Image

Post subject: Re: (TAS) Part: Used Smartlock Bypass Module - EB2 to AU1 both I
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

Sold to Olive Xm - payment pending.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]